• Chad

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • GigaChad

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Moggie

Moggie

Failed Delon, Crisick pre photoshop
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is . I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a , some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Well, you can always be thinner...
look better

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit but look great.

I have to return some videotapes

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

You like Huey Lewis and The News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
@Xangsane

@FailedNormieManlet

@8PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you copying the movie huh?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is . I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a , some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Well, you can always be thinner...
look better

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit but look great.

I have to return some videotapes

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

You like Huey Lewis and The News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
giga chad and paul allen hater

• JFL
giga chad and paul allen hater
merlin_78392323_fe1dc987-7d6f-4af3-967e-f54ff319dae2-superJumbo.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
christian bale dance GIF by hoppip

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Leaked photo of me leaving the house for the first time in weeks.

l-intro-1646511329.jpg
He does have similar pheno to you actually.

leaked photo of me while getting mcdonalds
EAC48150 5652 4BFA BCDC 94CA011178AC

• Woah
  • JFL
Nah you got me this is what I actually look like

9f13998e88a0588bc2e9034ffde2c9f6.jpg
You after coming out of the cum cave after six months of heavy cooming.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • JFL
Christian bale the htn

• JFL
SHit fucking movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back