Guess the user (medium difficulty)

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I think somerhalder has better eyebrows than sendhil but the way he mogs sendhil is because of his color his color is extremely striking and piercing, the shape of the eyes sendhil mogs him especially because ian frauds with squinting like nick bateman. Sendhil if he had a good color and was white he'd mog Ian to the 8th dimension

And yes if you want to call me south asian in the sense that my parents come from Sindh, I have never been called indian IRL though. Always iranid arab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Mewton
@germanlooks

op do you really expect me to know every ethnic who takes psl too seriously and is obsessed with models or actors? these types go straight to ignore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool, Deleted member 26642, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
@BrahminBoss ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
op do you really expect me to know every ethnic who takes psl too seriously and is obsessed with models or actors? these types go straight to ignore
same guy who told us to lurk more earlier

• JFL
same guy who told us to lurk more earlier
the difference is that there was a quite prominent user whom you can't remember, while this is some dethnik fresh from the boat joined june 2023

• JFL
the difference is that there was a quite prominent user whom you can't remember, while this is some dethnik fresh from the boat joined june 2023
ok now just say who it was

its volcelfatcel jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back