• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Akhi and Deleted member 25059
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Obito and Deleted member 23558
Dunno his name but know who

if he is simping for MALE ass, its the dalit known as @The Grinch for sure :feelskek: :smonk:

30 yo
neet
unemployed
simping for female users here
but u didnt add mogs u hard

has a bigger dick

is a genius musician

isnt 30 years old, is younger than you (weirdo projects everytime)

fucks your mother , u a pussy, u a punk etc

keep his name out yo mouf

period. goofy old man

10x cooler than u will ever be. cry more

Last edited:
but u didnt add mogs u hard

has a bigger dick

is a genius musician

isnt 30 years old, is younger than you (weirdo projects everytime)

fucks your mother , u a pussy, u a punk etc

keep his name out yo mouf

period. goofy old man

10x cooler than u will ever be. cry more
youre a sad existence arent you

25+ claiming chadlite

still need to simp for every ltb sheboon on discord

brutal brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Deleted member 30552
youre a sad existence arent you

25+ claiming chadlite

brutal brutal
seems like youre a fan and also a stalker to keep that many tabs on me, rent free, no idea who you are but you seem to know my life story

did i claim to have a good existence? jfl, yours clearly isnt much better u spend time just hating for no reason indeed son

25+ claiming chadlite

brutal brutal
not to forget he worked one shift at amazon but he did so much that he returned to his long unemployment at the age of 28

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
seems like youre a fan and also a stalker to keep that many tabs on me, rent free, no idea who you are but you seem to know my life story
ive been here for some time and youre one of the most insufferable users here

i hate narcies that dont have any proof for their claims

for example dylan you claim chadlite and how much girls you get, then i saw a side pic of you and you look like a recessed rat

why would a guy who gets so much girls need to simp for EVERY femcel on an obscure discord server

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Deleted member 30552
ive been here for some time and youre one of the most insufferable users here

i hate narcies that dont have any proof for their claims

for example dylan you claim chadlite and how much girls you get, then i saw a side pic of you and you look like a recessed rat

why would a guy who gets so much girls need to simp for EVERY femcel on an obscure discord server
i dont claim to get girls, jfl. fucking retard

i dont claim chadlite, been rated hundreds of times and that's my anecdotal rating, youre sitting here crying because i rated myself a certain tier anyways, and im the narcy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you care so much what another man rates himself. thats pathetic as fuck

you saw one bad picture of me congrats bud, thats fantastic, one bad pic out of 30 good ones, and videos of me. its over isnt it

hop off my dick and take my nuts out of your mouth faggot. and stop calling me by my lookism name like you know me or something, goofy ass weirdo. keep staying anonymous as well

i dont claim chadlite, been rated hundreds of times and that's my anecdotal rating, youre sitting here crying because i rated myself a certain tier anyways, and im the narcy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you care so much what another man rates himself. thats pathetic as fuck

you saw one bad picture of me congrats bud, thats fantastic, one bad pic out of 30 good ones, and videos of me. its over isnt it

hop off my dick and take my nuts out of your mouth faggot. and stop calling me by my lookism name like you know me or something, goofy ass weirdo. keep staying anonymous as well
dylan confirmed
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
jfl the only user who gets worked up like that and spergs out
what chronic unemployment and social isolation does to a mf

what chronic unemployment and social isolation does to a mf
if what u are doing in life makes you act whatever way you act, i dont wanna be like that either.

youre a snake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 30552