Guests and new users Please Read

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Posts
8,966
Reputation
12,297
Time online
85d 9h 42m
dogtown said:
 
M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Posts
2,177
Reputation
3,574
Time online
15h 7m
dogtown said:
Bro you need a social circle. That’s literally it and just don’t give a fuck
 
dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Posts
7,067
Reputation
10,436
Time online
0
Location
the basement
mojopin said:
Bro you need a social circle. That’s literally it and just don’t give a fuck

I can’t get a social circle till I move city tbh
 
M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Posts
2,177
Reputation
3,574
Time online
15h 7m
dogtown said:
I can’t get a social circle till I move city tbh
Idk sounds like beta cope although most of those guys are retarded chav dogs so then again I don’t blame you
 
dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Posts
7,067
Reputation
10,436
Time online
0
Location
the basement
mojopin said:
Idk sounds like beta cope although most of those guys are retarded chav dogs so then again I don’t blame you

99% are chav dogs where I live
 
M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Posts
2,177
Reputation
3,574
Time online
15h 7m
dogtown said:
99% are chav dogs where I live
Are there no posh schools with girls that have morals?
 
AspiringChad

AspiringChad

SATIRE
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Posts
1,711
Reputation
2,254
Time online
1d 9h 49m
mojopin said:
I’m fwb with a cute girl. This summer I’ll be going out every week and finding foids to fuck
Hope you don’t put yourself in a similar predicament a second time

Also wow gj u chad
 
LowOptimistic

LowOptimistic

Beta, still trying
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Posts
17
Reputation
10
Time online
0
SHARK said:
"If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary"

woah, I didn't know girls still used diaries, that sounds like a pre-teen, femoids now almost only use her phones.
But they still talk about boys, to say they like them or if they think they are trash.
 
Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Posts
3,041
Reputation
6,607
Time online
54d 14h 7m
If someone can make a better one with the same title I will sticky it or if SHARK @SHARK you could make a new one but improved I will sticky it again, you could reuse the same base(you can copy paste) but you would need better scientific support, AspiringChad @AspiringChad gave you some good suggestions in this thread
 
LegendOfIncel

LegendOfIncel

Banned
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Posts
748
Reputation
352
Time online
0
Over for unpinned cels
 
BigBoy

BigBoy

Retired
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Posts
21,886
Reputation
25,870
Time online
167d 8h 56m
Location
South-Korea
SHARK said:
i'm not a fucking pedophile. i just wished i had success with girls back when I was 14-18. those are developmental years and if you missed out on them you will always be playing catch up in terms of dating/socal life. im not even attracted to 14 year olds
How old are you?
 
john_cope

john_cope

Zephir
Joined
Sep 16, 2019
Posts
2,019
Reputation
1,607
Time online
10d 22h 0m
CopeAndRope said:
Fuck, I saw that video. Hilarious, even with all that YouTube revenue Ad and status, he couldn't keep that bitch. :lul: :feelskek:
Yeah he should have at least started other hobbies like gymcelling
 
tincelw

tincelw

what would jordan do?
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Posts
3,374
Reputation
6,117
Time online
124d 20h 57m
Location
Chad
brutal truth needs to be bumped
 
D

Deleted member 4310

Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Posts
5,716
Reputation
10,918
Time online
41d 2h 30m
The examples were pretty high iq tbh
 
HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Zephir
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Posts
2,314
Reputation
2,044
Time online
99d 15h 50m
Location
Ukraine
Don't share this information with the normies
 
Lorsss

Lorsss

volcel reborn
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
8,720
Reputation
14,780
Time online
120d 2h 27m
Location
greenland
SHARK said:
Thanks man! Yea that's why I asked people to drop some blackpill stuff at the end. Thanks for taking it up. I just tried to make a simple explanation.
if you want, I can edit your thread to add blackpills. If the other mods like the fact this thread remains sticked, we may improve it a lot to welcome the new users
 
Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Posts
951
Reputation
1,883
Time online
25d 23h 25m
SHARK said:
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 51165

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

View attachment 320566

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
One of the best threads I’ve read, truly
 
Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
Joined
May 10, 2019
Posts
952
Reputation
729
Time online
37d 12h 30m
Location
Spain
eduardkoopman said:
I like to add the reason for Looksmaxxing.


"halo effect"

The benefits it brings in other erea's of life:



This should be pinned those videos are BRUTAL
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,755
Time online
49d 1h 4m
SHARK said:
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 51165

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

View attachment 320566

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
shit thread just shower and go outside to get laid lol
 
L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
1,104
Reputation
1,469
Time online
42d 15h 39m
The whole premise of this thread is stupid af esp in the context of plastic surgery

The underlying reason why people call it gay, even if they can’t articulate it, is because it ascribes feminine attributes to the male. You are adhering to standardized aesthetic norms (agreeableness), 90% of the time you’re just doing it for attention, & most importantly is you wanna get this attention with the minimal effort invested (lack of conscientiousness).

There has been minimal fixation throughout human history on “the beauty of the male”. You can even refer to biblical texts and greek mythology & you’ll find a very small minority male characters praised for their aesthetics. Whether u believe that or not is your choice, but those are ideologies that have been generationally-propagated & have shaped modern society. So it should come as no surprise that the majority of society would tell u a man is valued for things beyond his facial features

Personally, I think any form of self-improvement is good & given that when it comes to aesthetics you can only go so far with effort then surgery should not be perceived as a stigma. What I don’t fuck with is men centering their lives for this pursuit esp early-on in their lives. If u use other people’s earning (including parents) for surgery you’re bitchmade, if it’s on the very top of things u wanna do in life you are also bitchmade, & if you ascribe to the “blackpill” you are both an idiot & bitchmade
 
Last edited:
( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Gigachad doglet nibbacel, taxable
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Posts
4,566
Reputation
5,794
Time online
149d 23h 23m
seimakkak

seimakkak

Adept
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Posts
177
Reputation
161
Time online
20d 18h 0m
dooonnttt teelll theemmm
 
Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
3,484
Reputation
6,327
Time online
54d 21h 51m
x30001 said:
I don't want everyone to know this. Tbh it benefits me if millions of young men get swooped and brainwashed by RSD. Competition boyos
🤣😂😂
Thushespokeofit said:
I hope it just phases out and they pick something else trendy, most normies won't put any effort into it and thinks it's fake when they get no results after a month
🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣
 
fuccccc

fuccccc

still don't care
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Posts
1,844
Reputation
2,616
Time online
29d 21h 52m
kjsbdfiusdf

kjsbdfiusdf

BAD BITCH CONNOISSEUR
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
46,662
Reputation
81,379
Time online
293d 7h 9m
Location
Iraq
Lars2210 said:
The whole premise of this thread is stupid af esp in the context of plastic surgery

The underlying reason why people call it gay, even if they can’t articulate it, is because it ascribes feminine attributes to the male. You are adhering to standardized aesthetic norms (agreeableness), 90% of the time you’re just doing it for attention, & most importantly is you wanna get this attention with the minimal effort invested (lack of conscientiousness).

There has been minimal fixation throughout human history on “the beauty of the male”. You can even refer to biblical texts and greek mythology & you’ll find a very small minority male characters praised for their aesthetics. Whether u believe that or not is your choice, but those are ideologies that have been generationally-propagated & have shaped modern society. So it should come as no surprise that the majority of society would tell u a man is valued for things beyond his facial features

Personally, I think any form of self-improvement is good & given that when it comes to aesthetics you can only go so far with effort then surgery should not be perceived as a stigma. What I don’t fuck with is men centering their lives for this pursuit esp early-on in their lives. If u use other people’s earning (including parents) for surgery you’re bitchmade, if it’s on the very top of things u wanna do in life you are also bitchmade, & if you ascribe to the “blackpill” you are both an idiot & bitchmade

cope
 
piscicide

piscicide

Amateur
Joined
Aug 27, 2020
Posts
381
Reputation
573
Time online
24d 4h 54m
eduardkoopman said:
I like to add the reason for Looksmaxxing.


"halo effect"

The benefits it brings in other erea's of life:




Extremely based, especially the 3rd one. I am average height but I make up for it with a very imposing frame and people assume I have authority. You couldn't pay me 100 mil to be 5'5 and built like a twig.
 
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
13,485
Reputation
18,000
Time online
241d 5h 31m
Location
NATO
piscicide said:
Extremely based, especially the 3rd one. I am average height but I make up for it with a very imposing frame and people assume I have authority. You couldn't pay me 100 mil to be 5'5 and built like a twig.
Sad but truth.
Some things are just game over type of things.
Them being:
Manlet
Micropenis
Very high pitched voice
Ugly face

Even "mini Mike" Bloomberg. Giga Rich. Running for president, got mogged for height.
Trump is the biggest person to call everyone out on their flaws.

 
piscicide

piscicide

Amateur
Joined
Aug 27, 2020
Posts
381
Reputation
573
Time online
24d 4h 54m
eduardkoopman said:
Sad but truth.
Some things are just game over type of things.
Them being:
Manlet
Micropenis
Very high pitched voice
Ugly face

Even "mini Mike" Bloomberg. Giga Rich. Running for president, got mogged for height.
Trump is the biggest person to call everyone out on their flaws.

Ikr. Every time someone tells a story about "well I know this guy with X bad trait and he slays" ask some questions and most of the time that guy is perfect in every other way and has supreme confidence. You can't afford to be average overall, let alone below average.
 
Teknomancer

Teknomancer

Trainee
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
18
Reputation
18
Time online
1d 12h 54m
This is the brutal truth everyone in society desperately ignores, and I can speak from experience. In high school I was the downswung mouth-breather out of my friend group and i got no girls whatsoever and my friends treated me like a pile of shit. The chads in my group were respected by all and got the girls. Its all in the halo effect, the judgment of looks. Your looks can improve with millimetres of facial bone growth. It really is a sad world we live in where almost everything is justified by your looks and can even determine how people treat you. Through blackpilled looksmaxxing I can say this shit works, and Tinder can confirm it. "Its all about confidence and personality" is the shittiest advice anyone can give you. You EARN your confidence by seeing your results through self-improvement.
 
C

Carl-o

Wizard
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
1,252
Reputation
1,385
Time online
43d 8h 41m
Stop eating, jump breakfast.
 
W

WendelTheWinner

Banned
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Posts
26
Reputation
29
Time online
21h 4m
Lol! The real trick to Boyhood dominance over those cute, fit, but oh-so horrid and bitchy females is to wash their brain with your smelly little unwashed body.
 

Attachments

  • 20201031_164204.jpg
    20201031_164204.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 58
L

lethal

Trainee
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Posts
29
Reputation
17
Time online
4d 15h 45m
SHARK said:
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 462422
Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

View attachment 320566

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.

Very true
 
Yuya Moggershima

Yuya Moggershima

Brb yakuzamaxxing
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
872
Reputation
1,113
Time online
45d 15h 25m
Location
Italy
When boomers and gen x die this bluepill shit will be seen as we today see astrology
 
A

AutismMaxing

Enthusiast
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Posts
460
Reputation
406
Time online
8d 6h 37m
kobecel said:
This stuff doesn't matter in real life
Low inhibness ,status and body matter way more irl
A gymmaxed manlet outslays a shy male model irl

  • Gymmaxing is critical component of looks maxing unless you have an insanely good face
  • Male models aren't optimally attractive to women, they're a specific look to sell clothes to men.
  • You're wrong if you don't think both Face & Body are important.
  • Your comparison might be true but that manlet would still do significantly better if he maxed his face
  • Low inhibness, and status don't effect the percentage of women attracted to you. They help you with "numbers game" by getting you in front of more women irl, but you wouldn't even need that if you were better looking as you could just open up tinder and swipe from the convenience of your home.
 
sheymo4k

sheymo4k

NO PAIN NO GAIN
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Posts
35
Reputation
26
Time online
21h 50m
You are very right friend, you know that misinformation and "truths" are pure garbage for mass information centers, where they have their slaves as in the news
 
Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Posts
1,101
Reputation
1,566
Time online
55d 2h 47m
Lars2210 said:
The whole premise of this thread is stupid af esp in the context of plastic surgery

The underlying reason why people call it gay, even if they can’t articulate it, is because it ascribes feminine attributes to the male. You are adhering to standardized aesthetic norms (agreeableness), 90% of the time you’re just doing it for attention, & most importantly is you wanna get this attention with the minimal effort invested (lack of conscientiousness).

There has been minimal fixation throughout human history on “the beauty of the male”. You can even refer to biblical texts and greek mythology & you’ll find a very small minority male characters praised for their aesthetics. Whether u believe that or not is your choice, but those are ideologies that have been generationally-propagated & have shaped modern society. So it should come as no surprise that the majority of society would tell u a man is valued for things beyond his facial features

Personally, I think any form of self-improvement is good & given that when it comes to aesthetics you can only go so far with effort then surgery should not be perceived as a stigma. What I don’t fuck with is men centering their lives for this pursuit esp early-on in their lives. If u use other people’s earning (including parents) for surgery you’re bitchmade, if it’s on the very top of things u wanna do in life you are also bitchmade, & if you ascribe to the “blackpill” you are both an idiot & bitchmade
Nigga actually typed all this Cope

Jfl
 
RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Schizophrenic Psychopath
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Posts
15,964
Reputation
15,444
Time online
52d 13h 22m
Location
Behind you
Looksmax said:
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 462422
Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

View attachment 320566

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
stfu
 
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
4,515
Reputation
4,528
Time online
48d 17h 28m
AutismMaxing said:
  • Gymmaxing is critical component of looks maxing unless you have an insanely good face
  • Male models aren't optimally attractive to women, they're a specific look to sell clothes to men.
  • You're wrong if you don't think both Face & Body are important.
  • Your comparison might be true but that manlet would still do significantly better if he maxed his face
  • Low inhibness, and status don't effect the percentage of women attracted to you. They help you with "numbers game" by getting you in front of more women irl, but you wouldn't even need that if you were better looking as you could just open up tinder and swipe from the convenience of your home.
TRUE AND BASED AF

One of the best comments i've seen on this forum, high iq ngl
 
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
4,515
Reputation
4,528
Time online
48d 17h 28m
AutismMaxing said:
  • Gymmaxing is critical component of looks maxing unless you have an insanely good face
  • Male models aren't optimally attractive to women, they're a specific look to sell clothes to men.
  • You're wrong if you don't think both Face & Body are important.
  • Your comparison might be true but that manlet would still do significantly better if he maxed his face
  • Low inhibness, and status don't effect the percentage of women attracted to you. They help you with "numbers game" by getting you in front of more women irl, but you wouldn't even need that if you were better looking as you could just open up tinder and swipe from the convenience of your home.
Although status and low inhib does attract women tho
 
rambocel

rambocel

Yubo/Tinder slayer
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Posts
1,573
Reputation
1,895
Time online
32d 4h 54m
Alexanderr said:
He barely gets any views bro, it’s other big channels that are finding out about mewing and telling their followers about it who we should worry about.
Mewing is cope Tho. But I could see why you’d be worried about people finding out about looksmaxxing and this site since mewing is associated with it.
 
Deleted member 9787

Deleted member 9787

Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Posts
3,200
Reputation
2,536
Time online
22d 13h 47m
lol dnrd not a single paragraph not a single sentence not a single word not a single letter not a single pixel not a single molecule. Over
 
H

huntergatherer

Apprentice
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Posts
219
Reputation
121
Time online
2d 9h 24m
SHARK said:
if you don't give a fuck then why'd you call me out on it :feelshaha: Also you're coping if you think losing your virginity in your 20s is anywhere equivalent to losing it in your teens.
whats the difference
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top