GUIDE FOR ETHNICS on dealing with racist whites

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
DISCLAIMER: This is for dealing with racist whites, not all whites. Many here are racist but not all.

The solution is easy. White racists are non confrontational and love to overthink. The white male suicide rate is the highest and increasing at rapid rates all across the world. This isn’t a coincidence. It is easy to make them self doubt and second guess themselves and make them cower in fear. The rate of suicide is highest in middle-aged white men.

Solution? Bully them physically but especially mentally. Bully them with enough force and they always fall back. Literally always, no exceptions. It’s why if you’ve ever been in any sort of multicultural friends group, it’ll always be the taller black or brown man dominating or being the leader.

Remember this. The goal is to bully. The insecurity always comes out. They are simply NOT CONFRONTATIONAL. THEY WILL NEVER CONFRONT YOU IN REAL LIFE AND ONLINE AND ITS VERY EASY TO DOMINATE THEM.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I'm sorry, who are the racists again?

stop being racist

And keep typing in this Anglo language while Jews completely westernize your shithole :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I'm sorry, who are the racists again?
This is only for dealing with racist whites, not all whites. There are many white racists on this board.

stop being racist

And keep typing in this Anglo language while Jews completely westernize your shithole :lul:
this is a guide on dealing with racist whites, not all whites. Learn to read. I am not racist against anyone

This is only for dealing with racist whites, not all whites. There are many white racists on this board.

this is a guide on dealing with racist whites, not all whites. Learn to read. I am not racist against anyone
Tbh I like ethnics but they always hate on us whites

Tbh I like ethnics but they always hate on us whites
You’re generalizing. I like anyone who doesn’t hate on me based on my race, whether white, black, or brown. But you’re delusional if you think many whites here don’t hate ethnics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back