Guide for heterosexual relationships

J

J o r o

The jews are claiming my life
It seems to me that being hetero sexual mogs any other sexualities such as chadsexuality or exploresexuality or whatever any other thing is found on this forum. It's pretty simple, but I understand you cannot choose what you're attracted to.

If you like only women it's pretty straigt foward:

- Be her rock, all foids need one. Even if they claim, cry, moan. Do not listen! They want a rock. For this you will need to:

1. Adress your mental disorders for which you need:

A. Extensive psychiatric evaluation
B. Extensive psychological evaluation
C. Get on treatment for what you have.

2. You will behave like a man. Your image is everything. Don't share weaknesses ever, it's pointless because it won't get you anywhere and will be used against you in any fight.

-Gymmax: 1 year. Idc if u inject 1g test weekly

-jelq: safe zone 7 x5 not to get dumped. Ideal 8x6 so they get attached to your dick.

- face: 1 year to ascend it. 15 days to understand what u have to do. The rest for moneymaxx and then do fillers or whatever. Slight improvements. Not huge amounts* learn self inject if your a cheap ass like me.

All within one year MAXIMUM. All of this can be achieved top 1 year. Idc what you have to use. Youve adressed mental disorders so no rotting remember?

Bam that's it. You're a catch in most cases. At least for foids below your height.

The most important part here is adressing your mental disorders as this will enable you to take action.

If you want further ascension go for it but youre living life already.