Guide for those with Curly Hair

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
This is my natural hair
Natural hair

Use Castor oil as a leave in conditioner once a week (to help reduce fizz and keep hair healthy).

Shampoo once/twice a week to wash out castor oil and always use conditioner after shampooing.

Leave hair to dry on its own for a bit.

Few drops of Argan oil on damp hair as a pre styler then use round brush or any other brush you prefer (makes hair look thicker) with low heat on blow dryer and dont blow dry super close to your hair (prevent damage).

How to blow dry:

Straight hair

Get a good hair dryer and learn to blow dry properly.

If you have curly hair like me you need to really pull on your hair with a brush so that your hair is dead straight then blow dry it in the direction you want it (make sure that hair is completely dry before finishing). Finish it off with no heat just air then use what ever styling product you want (I use none personally, maybe hairspray).

Out come:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bensky, goat2x and 11 others
This is my natural hair
View attachment 147438

Use Castor oil as a leave in conditioner once a week (to help reduce fizz and keep hair healthy).

Shampoo once/twice a week to wash out castor oil and always use conditioner after shampooing.

Leave hair to dry on its own for a bit.

Few drops of Argan oil on damp hair as a pre styler then use round brush or any other brush you prefer (makes hair look thicker) with low heat on blow dryer and dont blow dry super close to your hair (prevent damage).

How to blow dry:

View attachment 147441

Get a good hair dryer and learn to blow dry properly.

If you have curly hair like me you need to really pull on your hair with a brush so that your hair is dead straight then blow dry it in the direction you want it . Finish it off with no heat just air then use what ever styling product you want (I use none personally, maybe hairspray).

Out come:

View attachment 147442
ist hot blow drying bad for the hair?

i love these guides made in Paint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Effortless, Slob and 1 other person
It is. You shouldn't blow dry every single day

I use a hair protective oil when blow drying my hair for styling. I don't do it too often though. The product is made to protect the hair from hot air drying.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 685 and LowTierNormie
so how can I get perfect straight strong hair?
There is nothing 100% permanent.
Keratin treatment might help, but the "straigthnes" starts fading away after a few weeks
I use a hair protective oil when blow drying my hair for styling. I don't do it too often though. The product is made to protect the hair from hot air drying.
Yeah. Heat protector is a must if you do it often

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2621
What Is castor oil? Olio di ricino o olio di castoro? Where i can buy It on Amazon?

Olio di ricino o olio di castoro

It's the same, they call it castor oil in English, but it's extracted from the Ricinus communis.

embrace the curls mate, way bigger looksmax than bicep curls

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
Thank you.
My hair is wavy and frizzy at longer lengths and I feel like this would help a lot.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Picture of the brush you use? Need to know the kind.

embrace the curls mate, way bigger looksmax than bicep curls

Yeah honestly curls are great too but the problem with curly hair is that it gets frizzy and dry.

Curls do look great when its not frizzy and has a healthy shine to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Yeah honestly curls are great too but the problem with curly hair is that it gets frizzy and dry.

Curls do look great when its not frizzy and has a healthy shin to it.
Exactly. Every time I use conditioner my hair gets pretty llimp. The second day it's pretty good, but then the 3rd day it's too thick.

Thick and wavy hair is good until you try to have hair above 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

Curls do look great when its not frizzy and has a healthy shin to it.

SPOTONM8

healthy, gleaming curls are ideal on whites

just make sure its always a good length and good cut, becasue it can easily turn into dirty groggy world of warcrafter

• +1
Picture of the brush you use? Need to know the kind.

I just got a random round brush from drugstore but one i can recommend is a Denman 9 Row Styling Brush (I'll probably buy this soon).

And you can get like a BaByliss 2200w hair dryer with no heat to different heat settings and different power out put.

I use this, its fairly cheap

How about a guide to get curly hair?

How about a guide to get curly hair?

I have no idea mate, I have curly hair naturally so I'm trying to get the opposite. Probably just get a perm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
JFL 4a/3c Curly hair mogs the amount of hairstyles I can do is infinite

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4720 and Effortless
i have similar hair to yours but the problem i face after blowdrying it is that it curls up easily again if you are in humid conditions like rain, fog or humidity when cooking or in the bathroom

also how do you only use shampoo 1-2 time a week, my hair get‘s really greecy if i don‘t wash it every other day

• +1
Curls are and have always been ideal

i have similar hair to yours but the problem i face after blowdrying it is that it curls up easily again if you are in humid conditions like rain, fog or humidity when cooking or in the bathroom

also how do you only use shampoo 1-2 time a week, my hair get‘s really greecy if i don‘t wash it every other day

Thing with shampoo is if you shampoo too much you actually dry out your scalp and in turn you scalp go into over drive and starts producing more oil, once you start shampooing 1 - 2 times a week your hair starts to get used to it and become less greasy, and also remember to use conditioner every time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098