Guide On How To Fraud Your Lower Third

S

sb23

Platinum
Short, concise and simple guide (y).

If surgery is far away for you, and you are looking to improve your lower third at a minimal cost, look no further.
Filler + Beard
-Filler on its own has a tendency to look unnatural, especially if to much is used.
-Beards which are to long, are often unappealing.

There is a perfect middle ground for both of these. This makes them ideal for improving more minor flaws in the lower third when used on their own however, this doesn't address more significant flaws. I'm of course leading to combing the 2, but how? I will cover the most ideal way to make up for your genetic failure, non surgically.

Filler
Chin filler will cost around $200-$500
Jaw filler will cost around $400-$1,300

If this is to expensive, and you are desperate, you can DIY it. I do not condone or suggest this but, if you are interested, (see here).
Keep in mind, you still shouldn't go over board with the filler, but combining it with a beard will help mask an unnatural appearance to a decent extent, allowing you to use more.

Beard

I won't be going into detail on how to grow a beard, rather the ideal shape for both enhancing your lower third, and masking the unnatural appearance of the filler.

In terms of appeal, this shape (the placement of the actual hair) is ideal

IMG 8533

(
image sourced from @Kingkellz)
We want this but, about 0.7-3 cm's long, focusing on providing more volume in the areas in which filler has been used. Something to keep in mind when shaving, is to keep more hair, where the bone is.
IMG 81699692358F 1
Another tip to enhance the beard, is to dye it a darker colour as this helps further mask any unnatural appearance from the filler and is also generally viewed as more masculine.

Closing Note: The beard allows you to get away with using more filler, whilst simultaneously increasing the perceived volume of areas like your jaw and chin. Obviously surgery is supreme but, surgery is more of a long term goal for most. This is a cheap and easy temporary solution.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
Comical :ROFLMAO:. This is how all my threads end up. I know this is water for most, but still.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed