Guide On How To Mitigate Heart Related Risks With AAS (steroids)

S

sb23

Silver
Short thread. Do your due diligence. The following drugs can have seriously harmful side effects so do your research.

lifestyle:
Don’t be a pig

Supliments:
Vitamin C

Vitamin D

Vitamin k2

Omega 3

Garlic Extract

Tumeric (or other curcumin extracts)

Citrus bergamot

Drugs:
Ezetimibe 10mg everyday (should be taking anyways if you want to live longer)

Rosuvastatin (there are several statins, this just seems to be the best. Be extremely cautious with statin, 36% of statin users get diabetes so be thorough if you are going to use this.) I recommend you use this once a week at 5mg as this has been shown to bring down bad cholesterol by 23%. Exercise caution and do research.

Atenolol is beta blocker selective to the heart. This is pretty much a must. Be careful with this as well. Monitor resting heart rate before your cycle, then on cycle. If you see an increase, start taking atenolol. If you have a naturally high heart rate, you should be taking this all the time if you want to live longer. You should also take it if you have an enlarged or asymmetrical heart (caused by hypertrophy).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and halloweed
@halloweed

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Short thread. Do your due diligence. The following drugs can have seriously harmful side effects so do your research.

lifestyle:
Don’t be a pig

Supliments:
Vitamin C

Vitamin D

Vitamin k2

Omega 3

Garlic Extract

Citrus bergamot

Drugs:

Rosuvastatin (there are several statins, this just seems to be the best. Be extremely cautious with statin, 36% of statin users get diabetes so be thorough if you are going to use this.) I recommend you use this once a week at 5mg as this has been shown to bring down bad cholesterol by 23%. Exercise caution and do research.

Atenolol is beta blocker selective to the heart. This is pretty much a must. Be careful with this as well. Monitor resting heart rate before your cycle, then on cycle. If you see an increase, start taking atenolol. If you have a naturally high heart rate, you should be taking this all the time if you want to live longer. You should also take it if you have an enlarged or asymmetrical heart (caused by hypertrophy).
Bump excellent thread

• +1
Reactions: sb23

lifestyle:
Don’t be a pig

Supliments:
Vitamin C

Vitamin D

Vitamin k2

Omega 3

Garlic Extract

Citrus bergamot

Drugs:

I feel like rosuvastatin isn’t necessary since it increases chances of diabetes; I think fish oil could be a replacement for that.

• +1
I feel like rosuvastatin isn’t necessary since it increases chances of diabetes; I think fish oil could be a replacement for that.
If used wisely it could increase life span, but they should only really be implemented for people with bad genes or people doing extreme body building cycles.

• +1
If used wisely it could increase life span, but they should only really be implemented for people with bad genes or people doing extreme body building cycles.
What are ways you recommend to reduce the risk of Left Ventricular Hypetrophy since this is a leading cause of death in teenagers?

• +1
What are ways you recommend to reduce the risk of Left Ventricular Hypetrophy since this is a leading cause of death in teenagers?
Atenolol.

• +1
Atenolol will actually help restore your heart if taken for a certain period of time.

• +1