GUIDE ROIDMAXX KEEP YOUR HAIR

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
1- WINSTROL ( Stanozolol or Winstrol )

The Winstrol said "Winny" is about the worst steroids for your hair, even people who are not predisposed to baldness will have a great chance of having hair loss.

2- ANADROL ( Oxymetholone )

Anadrol or "Drol" is one of the worst steroids known for hair loss.
It is almost impossible to prevent or control hair loss with this product (my sources are in English, but if I understood correctly, Oxymetholone easily converts to estrogen & DHT very quickly) so if you are prone to baldness, do not take this product, because it will greatly accelerate your baldness . Then it’s up to you to see if you care about your hair .

3- Dianabol ( Methanol )

Dianabol says "Dbol" is very androgenic, so if you are predisposed to losing your hair, it will devour it :woke:

4 - Testosterone
( testoterone enanthate , testo proprio, susta ect..)

Testosterone, like our natural testo, is converted by the 5AR reductase into DHT that attacks hair follicles that are not genetically programmed to resist DHT.
But it’s controllable, depending on the dose, and some Finasteride-style product.
Then of course it will depend on your sensitivity to hair loss .

5- TRENBOLONE ( trenbolone acetate , trenbolone enanthate )

Trenbolone or "Tren" is not favorable to our hair , in fact the Tren is a derivative of DHT . it is not recommended for people predisposed to hair loss .

6- Equi ( Boldenoe undecylnate )

EQ is better for hair than testosterone for most people , it is not quite an acceptable replacement for testo .
Basically EQ is a can like testosterone < soft > .

7- Primobolan ( Methenolone )

For most people , The primobolan or "primo" is one of the anabolic steroids a little safer for our hair , safer than testosterone according to all I have read

8- Deca-Durabolin ( Nandrolone )

Deca-Durabolin is one of the safest choices if you are concerned about hair loss , however for the Deca-Durabolin to work well it must be coupled with testo that automatically increases the risk of hair loss , and decaf without testo is not very recommended.

9- Anavar ( Oxandrolone )

Anavar is a steroid almost on for those who are predisposed . Anavar has a very safe profile because it does not convert to DHT or Estrogen . The only possibility of having a hair loss with this product is at very high doses ( +100mg )

10- Turinabol

Identical to anavar , risk of hair loss only in large quantity , but after a lot of reading , I understood that a lot of turi was rigged or mixed with Diana , so watch your source .

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, forevermirin, 5.5psl and 13 others
@MaestheticMaso @Maesthetics=King @Blackgymmax @whitegymmax @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @forevermirin @rand anon @TRUE_CEL @slop slinger @HarrierDuBois @WanderingBurro @EasyMan875 @SixCRY @itsmorethanover @emeraldglass @thecel @Artemis @julianchicago @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: thecel, emeraldglass, Magnum Opus and 4 others
1- WINSTROL ( Stanozolol or Winstrol )

The Winstrol said "Winny" is about the worst steroids for your hair, even people who are not predisposed to baldness will have a great chance of having hair loss.

2- ANADROL ( Oxymetholone )

Anadrol or "Drol" is one of the worst steroids known for hair loss.
It is almost impossible to prevent or control hair loss with this product (my sources are in English, but if I understood correctly, Oxymetholone easily converts to estrogen & DHT very quickly) so if you are prone to baldness, do not take this product, because it will greatly accelerate your baldness . Then it’s up to you to see if you care about your hair .

3- Dianabol ( Methanol )

Dianabol says "Dbol" is very androgenic, so if you are predisposed to losing your hair, it will devour it :woke:

4 - Testosterone
( testoterone enanthate , testo proprio, susta ect..)

Testosterone, like our natural testo, is converted by the 5AR reductase into DHT that attacks hair follicles that are not genetically programmed to resist DHT.
But it’s controllable, depending on the dose, and some Finasteride-style product.
Then of course it will depend on your sensitivity to hair loss .

5- TRENBOLONE ( trenbolone acetate , trenbolone enanthate )

Trenbolone or "Tren" is not favorable to our hair , in fact the Tren is a derivative of DHT . it is not recommended for people predisposed to hair loss .

6- Equi ( Boldenoe undecylnate )

EQ is better for hair than testosterone for most people , it is not quite an acceptable replacement for testo .
Basically EQ is a can like testosterone < soft > .

7- Primobolan ( Methenolone )

For most people , The primobolan or "primo" is one of the anabolic steroids a little safer for our hair , safer than testosterone according to all I have read

8- Deca-Durabolin ( Nandrolone )

Deca-Durabolin is one of the safest choices if you are concerned about hair loss , however for the Deca-Durabolin to work well it must be coupled with testo that automatically increases the risk of hair loss , and decaf without testo is not very recommended.

9- Anavar ( Oxandrolone )

Anavar is a steroid almost on for those who are predisposed . Anavar has a very safe profile because it does not convert to DHT or Estrogen . The only possibility of having a hair loss with this product is at very high doses ( +100mg )

10- Turinabol

Identical to anavar , risk of hair loss only in large quantity , but after a lot of reading , I understood that a lot of turi was rigged or mixed with Diana , so watch your source .
I have all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 27452
I will never take roids op.

This is the ideal body

3a8aef6163871d845751cb6305f74ae9.jpg

and it takes 3 months in the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, ConfusedBolivian, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
High iq thread

• Love it
Reactions: blackckatt
I have decided not to take roids due to the fact that will eradicate the chance of me having a son.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 27472, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Anadrol does not convert to estrogen or DHT. It's a synthetic DHT derivative, so it's already 5 alpha reduced and cannot aromatize. It has been theorized to bind to the estrogen receptor in some capacity, but I don't know how true this is. Anavar is a DHT derivative as well, it's just DHT but with the 2nd carbon replaced by an oxygen atom and a methyl group added to the 17th carbon and thus does not aromatize. Primobolan is infamously NOT hair safe.

Also, tren is NOT a DHT derivative. It's a 19-nortestosterone/nandrolone derivative. Do some more research please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, VladimirtheGreat, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
"Takes 3 months in the gym" :soy::soy::soy:

Plz demonstrate :feelsrope:
Sorry. I just assumed all others had top tier genetics like me!

I got that body with pushups and sit ups at home!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21863, Artemis and 1 other person
Add masteron to the red list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, emeraldglass and blackckatt
Also, can you take hair loss drugs to avoid these. DHT derivatives give you the best look.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
That's an oxymoron

Sorry. I just assumed all others had top tier genetics like me!

I got that body with pushups and sit ups at home!
interesting but youre still borderline incel

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
IMG 9466

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
i thought you spoke of having sex before
Yeah but it doesnt count unless they're psl 5.5.

only 3 of my slays are psl 5.5+ facially and they all otherwise had something wrong with them so they weren't "true" psl 5.5+

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah but it doesnt count unless they're psl 5.5.

only 3 of my slays are psl 5.5+ facially and they all otherwise had something wrong with them so they weren't "true" psl 5.5+
boo what a fakecel

• JFL
@MaestheticMaso @Maesthetics=King @Blackgymmax @whitegymmax @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @forevermirin @rand anon @TRUE_CEL @slop slinger @HarrierDuBois @WanderingBurro @EasyMan875 @SixCRY @itsmorethanover @emeraldglass @thecel @Artemis @julianchicago @pneumocystosis

Just use tirzapeptide instead this shit is Hella dangerous

• JFL