Guide to ascension

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
OK so here's the guide but first to make sure you know this isn't cope or other bluepilled shit here's the chance you'll get an ascension. 10% chance you'll get up and save money for all the surgeries. 80% you'll get to 6psl+ after surgery. 40% you'll get a Chad body. 2% you'll have perfect thick head if hair. 30% chance you'll man up and get tattoos. 20% you'll be able to grow designer stubble and like 10% you'll integrate with the Chad's ok so if you get through all these odds and have to integrate with the Chad's here's a plan which is about 50/50. You go to some of the hottest clubs now you have to feign Chad. Immediately you need to go there with party drugs (E, ketamine, cocaine etc) you immediately hit on a girl which will take some bravery but you'll be attractive asf by this point of you are here and you go to the Chad's take your girl with you and start small talk like "what's up boys?" and "I'm about to take some E wanna join me" and since their Chad's they'll be like hell ya. Now this is where the girl comes in handy. You at the end of the night all have girls so you say "how's about a groupie". There you go. You spend the night with the Chad's and they learn to like you congrats if you got this dar you ascended. Some incel nerd workout the exsclty odds of this happening tho. It'll be like 1% tho
OK so here's the guide but first to make sure you know this isn't cope or other bluepilled shit here's the chance you'll get an ascension. 10% chance you'll get up and save money for all the surgeries. 80% you'll get to 6psl+ after surgery. 40% you'll get a Chad body. 2% you'll have perfect thick head if hair. 30% chance you'll man up and get tattoos. 20% you'll be able to grow designer stubble and like 10% you'll integrate with the Chad's ok so if you get through all these odds and have to integrate with the Chad's here's a plan which is about 50/50. You go to some of the hottest clubs now you have to feign Chad. Immediately you need to go there with party drugs (E, ketamine, cocaine etc) you immediately hit on a girl which will take some bravery but you'll be attractive asf by this point of you are here and you go to the Chad's take your girl with you and start small talk like "what's up boys?" and "I'm about to take some E wanna join me" and since their Chad's they'll be like hell ya. Now this is where the girl comes in handy. You at the end of the night all have girls so you say "how's about a groupie". There you go. You spend the night with the Chad's and they learn to like you congrats if you got this dar you ascended. Some incel nerd workout the exsclty odds of this happening tho. It'll be like 1% tho
So ye I did the math its 0.00000384 as is you will ascend. Dw tho a shower will fix everything!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, KDA Player, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
lol didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Fear and Lev Peshkov
Gaycel tier shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others

So ye I did the math its 0.00000384 as is you will ascend. Dw tho a shower will fix everything!
Read the first few sentences caged and stopped reading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong and Lev Peshkov
"I did the math" where did you get your percentages from?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
"I did the math" where did you get your percentages from?
It's rough cux come one most of you csnt get out of the house in a good day how the hell you gonna get surgery. 80% from is from the 20% here who it'd totally over for the rest is like common sense of

JFL what is this

• +1
It's rough cux come one most of you csnt get out of the house in a good day how the hell you gonna get surgery. 80% from is from the 20% here who it'd totally over for the rest is like common sense of
How do you know most people dont get out? Im making 4000$ atm

• +1
JFL what is this
I'm taking the piss out of the pooele who are like "I'm gonna ascend
How do you know most people dont get out? Im making 4000$ atm
Most. Seriously ik there's a small percnetgse of us who will actually get enough for surgery baring in mind it's 100k for all of the chaddom surgery and then again if it's Iver to start wil you most likely won't hit the 6psl tho that's slim

I can't believe that I wasting my time to reading 3 sentences of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Lev Peshkov
I can't believe that I wasting my time to reading 3 sentences of this shit.
What you don't want to think its pretty much over?

Not a single word

• JFL
What you don't want to think its pretty much over?

Because i will get a couple surgery in the next months, and I hate pessimistic and ignorant new greycel.

• +1
Because i will get a couple surgery in the next months, and I hate pessimistic and ignorant new greycel.
What? I'm not being pessamisstic. I belive that easily you cna get chad looks. But ascnesnion is when you become Chad. That's different