Guide To becoming rich even at a dead end job

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
So you want to be rich but work a dead end job? Heres a guide to achieving this

1. Get a job that pays atleast 20 a hour
assuming you make 20 a hour and work 8 hours a day. In a year you would make about 60k which is already higher than the average salary.

Now think about it like this, what if instead of working 8 hours u work twice that a day or find a job which pays 40 dollars a hour? Youd easily be making 120k a year (more than a average surgeon). Not to mention the raises youd probably get.

But if you dont wanna be working 16 hours a day you could simply get a job that makes 25 a hour or more and work 8 hours a day and youd be easily making 72k a year (assuming you work 8 hours a day) which is way above average

2. Live in a shitty apartment or even live in your car or moms/relatives house
The average rent of a apartment is about 12k a year. If you save this money youd be putting yourself ahead of people even further. Simply live in your parents house or even your car. Or just rent the cheapest apartment you can find (ive seen some rent go as low as 400 a month)

3. Avoid paying useless shit and fees
Make of the list of all your monthly payments and remove as much things as possible that you really dont need

4. Keep doing this for a couple years until you can afford a permanent house
You could even build your own house as its usually cheaper, but make sure you know what your doing. But the average cost of buying a permanent house ranges from 200-400k. (If you are close to this you could even get a loan, pay off the house, and then over time get money to repay the lender)

Yes this is really expensive but in the long term you will be spending less and you will finally have a place of your own.

now that you have a house of your own you will have less bills to pay and less shit to worry about. You could even use this house, renovate it and put it back on the market at a higher price

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Sondern, Mewton and 6 others
Some faulty math here but yes it’s still possible. Plus you didn’t even mention passive income from real estate, bonds, dividends and royalties.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 30518

assuming you make 20 a hour and work 8 hours a day. In a year you would make about 60k which is already higher than the average salary.

Now think about it like this, what if instead of working 8 hours u work twice that a day or find a job which pays 40 dollars a hour? Youd easily be making 120k a year (more than a average surgeon). Not to mention the raises youd probably get.

But if you dont wanna be working 16 hours a day you could simply get a job that makes 25 a hour or more and work 8 hours a day and youd be easily making 72k a year (assuming you work 8 hours a day) which is way above average

The average rent of a apartment is about 12k a year. If you save this money youd be putting yourself ahead of people even further. Simply live in your parents house or even your car. Or just rent the cheapest apartment you can find (ive seen some rent go as low as 400 a month)

Make of the list of all your monthly payments and remove as much things as possible that you really dont need

You could even build your own house as its usually cheaper, but make sure you know what your doing. But the average cost of buying a permanent house ranges from 200-400k. (If you are close to this you could even get a loan, pay off the house, and then over time get money to repay the lender)

Yes this is really expensive but in the long term you will be spending less and you will finally have a place of your own.

now that you have a house of your own you will have less bills to pay and less shit to worry about. You could even use this house, renovate it and put it back on the market at a higher price
or you can just,you know earn money online

Cool, the thing is finding a job which pays 20 a hour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, latincell95 and 7 others
And what bank is going to loan someone like you with no credit history 80% of a houses value?

If you say you are going to pay the whole house off upfront doing this then kys.

Unfathomably delusional.

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
Ik a lot of truck driving jobs do this. You can literally go on google and search up 20$ a hour jobs near me

Good Thread, 2/3 houses and you never have to work again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Mewton, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
And what bank is going to loan someone like you with no credit history 80% of a houses value?

If you say you are going to pay the whole house off upfront doing this then kys.

Unfathomably delusional.
Aye man if u dont wanna work its up to you but if you are making 25 a year and work 8 hours a day in two years you would already have 145k (obviously with some tax) saved which can already buy you some low end houses or atleast get you started

Ik a lot of truck driving jobs do this. You can literally go on google and search up 20$ a hour jobs near me
too bad i live in a european shithole

You can also just work more hours. If it isnt exactly 20 a hour

Unfathomably delusional.
Hence why i said you have to actually get a decent ammount then get the loan. And of course you should be building your credit

I already own my own house. It was much cheaper than 200k. Now what do I do?

or you can just,you know earn money online
u literally get 400 dollars a month from ur dad, stop saying this shit like its easy lmfao

I already own my own house. It was much cheaper than 200k. Now what do I do?
Renovate it, then put it back on the market

Btw for anyone who thinks this seems impossible. Do this plan for 3 years and i guaruntee you will be able to afford your own house

While you're waiting for years to save up 200k, property prices will also increase due to inflation as will the cost of living along the way. The better way is to just save up a deposit/down payment for a house and to get a mortgage asap. When the property prices increase in the future, you can remortgage to buy a 2nd and 3rd property. That's how real estate tycoons do it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thereallegend
Btw for anyone who thinks this seems impossible. Do this plan for 3 years and i guaruntee you will be able to afford your own house
I'm gonna try to do this though just to make more money and then maybe I can do something good with instead of blowing my money on booze.

While you're waiting for years to save up 200k, property prices will also increase due to inflation as will the cost of living along the way. The better way is to just save up a deposit/down payment for a house and to get a mortgage asap. When the property prices increase in the future, you can remortgage to buy a 2nd and 3rd property. That's how real estate tycoons do it
Whether you pay off the house fully the best option is to save as much money as possible, and work hard

Inflation is real but it wouldnt be significant enough to really have a effect on the plan. Maybe you might have to work another couple more months

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
you can't find a job that pays 20/hour without a degree.

you can't find a job that pays 20/hour without a degree.
Wrong. In my area theres fast food places that pay up to 20 a hour. Just depends on your area and how hard your willing to look/travel

"Guide to become rich" written by 30 year old incel living in his mother basement rotting on incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 30518 and LowTrust
or I could just use daddys money to buy myself a full house in another country instantly at 18

Wrong. In my area theres fast food places that pay up to 20 a hour. Just depends on your area and how hard your willing to look/travel
fast food in the netherlands pays 10/hour..

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
In America, you can. Fairly easily. In Europe you can't
move to america, get rich then move back to europe, and buy a house for less theory

Impossible in UK

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and ManletBlackcel

I wouldnt get a morgage or house while im young,you‘re basically stuck in that place.

I wouldnt get a morgage or house while im young,you‘re basically stuck in that place.

Who said u have to live jn there? Like i said you could either live there or you can put it back on the market for more money. Or do both. Jfl

Get any 4 yr degree in the following:

Science
Technology
Engineering
Medicine

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
sounds like work is amazing

living with your parents is a massive failo and great way to ruin your early 20s socially/romantically

im ugly, so i live with my parents since I was doomed anyways, and they still charge me $1k/mo in rent (less than what I'd be paying for an apt around here) so that I have no chance of getting ahead financially in my life :lul: really shitty people

living with your parents is a massive failo and great way to ruin your early 20s socially/romantically

im ugly, so i live with my parents since I was doomed anyways, and they still charge me $1k/mo in rent (less than what I'd be paying for an apt around here) so that I have no chance of getting ahead financially in my life :lul: really shitty people
if ur chad women dont care if ur with ur parents. if ur trucel u have no other choice. best bet is to just do it and save money

Agreed. You won't be rich. But you can still have a decent life

if ur chad women dont care if ur with ur parents. if ur trucel u have no other choice. best bet is to just do it and save money
u missed the part about if ur some variation of normie (most of the population)

u missed the part about if ur some variation of normie (most of the population)
normies will end up havinjg to betabux and wagecuck anyways