Guide to completely destroy the fear centers in your brain

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
1. Induce sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming
2. Stare into the face of whatever ghostly apparition and laugh at the top of your lungs
3. ????
4. Profit

Nowadays when I sleep I look forward to nightmares and sleep paralysis knowing that it can never hurt me. I take it as a sort of psychological training where I can force myself to stay calm and rational in an extreme setting and remove any feelings of fear or terror. You can easily see how this would be beneficial in real life.

Extra: Have had one painful dream where I felt my balls being crushed but I remained calm. I've been strangled, suffocated, floated on bed and had some thing jumping on my chest but I stayed calm through it all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1751, Mousei and 1 other person
How do I do step 1

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Sleep paralysis isnt scary at all after the first few times. I always kept my eyes closed so I never saw demons or whatever. I just keep my eyes closed and go back to sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 1751
Sleep paralysis isnt scary at all after the first few times. I always kept my eyes closed so I never saw demons or whatever. I just keep my eyes closed and go back to sleep.
Brother I know you have a lion's spirit. Keep your eyes open and stare death in its face and laugh
How do I do step 1
wake up abruptly in the middle of your sleep cycle (3-4 a.m.) do something like going to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Then go back to your bed and sleep on your back. This will increase your chances of lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
How do I give myself nightmares
1. Induce sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming
2. Stare into the face of whatever ghostly apparition and laugh at the top of your lungs
3. ????
4. Profit

Nowadays when I sleep I look forward to nightmares and sleep paralysis knowing that it can never hurt me. I take it as a sort of psychological training where I can force myself to stay calm and rational in an extreme setting and remove any feelings of fear or terror. You can easily see how this would be beneficial in real life.

Extra: Have had one painful dream where I felt my balls being crushed but I remained calm. I've been strangled, suffocated, floated on bed and had some thing jumping on my chest but I stayed calm through it all.

• +1
Brother I know you have a lion's spirit. Keep your eyes open and stare death in its face and laugh

wake up abruptly in the middle of your sleep cycle (3-4 a.m.) do something like going to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Then go back to your bed and sleep on your back. This will increase your chances of lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis
I cant sleep on my back no matter what I do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AscendenceImminent
why the hell would i do that when i could be dreaming about being the Owner of PetSmart 😍

• WTF
High inhib ngl

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and AscendenceImminent
I can't get sleep paralysis

• Hmm...
Holy fucking shit this actually works. Literally this just happened to me. I just had a nightmare and I just dominated the thing that was haunting me and I woke up feeling like a low inhib BBC slayer.

• Love it
chad trait: never had sleep paralysis

When I got sleep paralysis for the first time, I saw demons, but sexy ones. . . . . Even in my sleep I dream of sex with odd beings. . . . .
chad trait: never had sleep paralysis
Chad Trait: Inducing sleep paralysis on oneself without thinking.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I utter the name of the Lord and then nothing can harm me. The Lord protects me and eliminates my fear.

Take some benzodiazepines. They make you fearless.

• +1