Guide to DNP

asdvek

asdvek

GUIDE TO DNP (DINITRPOHENOL)

It's the best and fastest way of leanmax and it's actually safe when done right.

You should start with 200mg a day for 2 weeks and then take a week break then cycle this till you get learn

You'll burn a pound of fat a day

DNP literally smells like dogshit

Don't eat any carbs at all, you will overheat

Have a fan pointed at you constantly

It's safer than going outside for a walk when done right

Only downside is hard to find source

You might get sleepless nights depending on dose

Don't take anything higher than 600mg (you shouldn't take 600mg either, max i'd take is 400, 600+ will kill you)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., kaligula567 and 4 others
Mirin wanting to kill people

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Sub5kang, chudlite and 1 other person
is this one of those times where u make a guide but youve clearly never used the thing u talk about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, LegitUser, widdi and 2 others
No and i dont know who u are
behave newgen we all know what u do, posting guides on steroids that you clearly dont use

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and caiolindo
Brother wants that fatcels will burn like a microwave bhai , tho goood thread

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
behave newgen we all know what u do, posting guides on steroids that you clearly dont use
"newgen"

"sep 16 2023"

nigga fr called me a newgen

u dont know who i am, fuck off retard

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Youre pathetic lol cant believe people like u actually exist
u shouldn't post and comment recommending and pushing peds (i agree dnp is harmles) when you've never used them and at best read a shit chat gpt thread from rigged on here

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and caiolindo
u shouldn't post and comment recommending and pushing peds (i agree dnp is harmles) when you've never used them and at best read a shit chat gpt thread from rigged on here
Chatgpt? Never used? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
600 mg minimum bro :feelshehe:

• +1
I don’t trust advice from you, is it prohibited to post lethal guides on this forum? This won’t kill me right?

In 1920, dinitrophenol was first used in the production of dynamite and explosives. It was quickly recognized that factory workers exposed to DNP put on little body fat without adhering to dietary restrictions. Based on this observation, dinitrophenol was used in 1930 as an anti-obesity drug, which led to numerous deaths due to the toxicity of DNP. Today, drugs containing DNP are no longer available. Dinitrophenol is currently used in wood preservatives, pesticides and explosives.

In 1920, dinitrophenol was first used in the production of dynamite and explosives. It was quickly recognized that factory workers exposed to DNP put on little body fat without adhering to dietary restrictions. Based on this observation, dinitrophenol was used in 1930 as an anti-obesity drug, which led to numerous deaths due to the toxicity of DNP. Today, drugs containing DNP are no longer available. Dinitrophenol is currently used in wood preservatives, pesticides and explosives.
dnr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jonas2k7

It's the best and fastest way of leanmax and it's actually safe when done right.

You should start with 200mg a day for 2 weeks and then take a week break then cycle this till you get learn

Don't take anything higher than 600mg (you shouldn't take 600mg either, max i'd take is 400, 600+ will kill you)
why would u do this instead of semagluditide?

clenbuterol mogs everything tho @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @beefliverontop @enriquecel @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and beefliverontop
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Legit, can't find source tho

• +1
Burms fat
Ozem suppresses appetite only dnp actively burms fat
sure but ozem has far less side effects why would someone prefer DNP over ozem? the only conclusion i can think of is if they are cutting and don't care about their health at all.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Anybody using or promoting dnp in 2024 is retarded.

i ran up to 800 and it was pretty bad, 600 is ideal imo.