Guide to dripmaxxing?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
I genuinely have such a shit taste in clothing, how do I fix it? And where do I buy cheap clothes from? I know about pandabuy and whatnot but couldn't properly set it up and finding stuff on there is hard af.

I genuinely have such a shit taste in clothing, how do I fix it? And where do I buy cheap clothes from? I know about pandabuy and whatnot but couldn't properly set it up and finding stuff on there is hard af.
what you trynna achieve?? style is more than what everyone wears

Screenshot 2024 01 23 210027

Wear this, you'll get pussy straight away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: workingondying, aleksander, Milk and 3 others
Browse r/fashionreps

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Baban
Browse r/fashionreps
I have, it's so hard to find clothing on pandabuy tho. U don't know what ur buying and the w2cs on the subreddit are all hypebeast shit

I have, it's so hard to find clothing on pandabuy tho. U don't know what ur buying and the w2cs on the subreddit are all hypebeast shit
if u have something in ur mind already, the picture search function works perfectly. as i dont know what aesthetic ur going for its hard to tell anything

• +1
if u have something in ur mind already, the picture search function works perfectly. as i dont know what aesthetic ur going for its hard to tell anything
Also the fact that Chinese wear smaller shit so I have to adjust for size, then pay the agent and see if he delivers the right shit etc. Just too much work. What have you bought from there?

Also the fact that Chinese wear smaller shit so I have to adjust for size, then pay the agent and see if he delivers the right shit etc. Just too much work. What have you bought from there?
ive had 2 big hauls shipped that are worth more than 15k turkish liras pm if u wanna see the parcels

• +1