Guide to good health (Healthmaxxing)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Health-maxing thread

Body fat

Low body fat is ideal, A body fat between 8-18% is ideal depending on genetics and morphology. Some are genetically more prone to being higher body fat or lower body naturally due to their genetic physiological response's (Morphology) so finding your ideal body fat percentage (within 8-18%) is tricky in knowing what you can physically and mentally sustain which can be seen through your year-round mood, libido, energy levels, mental focus, food deprivation, eating disorders and more.

2. Cardio

Daily activities which involve movement and any physical activity such as walking, cleaning the house, playing a sport and daily strenuous cardio of at least 40 minute's a day of strenuous cardio either through jogging, swimming, or sports. Working at a job which involves physical labor or activity is also another activity that improves your cardiovascular health and well-being.

3. Lifting weights

Follow a strength training or hypertrophy program of any you feel comfortable/ that suit's your preference's. Lifting 4x a week ideally with 24–48-hour rest and moderate-high intensity depending on the periodization goals (mostly healthy so stay in the moderate range to reduce cortisol increase). 6-8 Exercise's minimum for per muscle group or body part you are hitting.

e.g.,

4. Healthy diet
Try to minimize processed foods in your diet and keep 80-90% of your weekly diet/ food choice's all non-processed with plenty of vegetables, moderate amounts of fruit's, low calorie dense foods, and plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout the day (2litre's- 4 liter's). Some sweets and candy are fine but keep it to a minimum throughout the week with mostly trying to stay clean 90% of the week with one- cheat meal's a week if it's not mentally sustainable for you. Try to avoid and stay away from alcohol, smoking, fast food restaurants, and drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Necro, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Literally the most water guide but I’ll give you a react for the effort; most people shitpost

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and Bonesbonesbonesbone
all bullshit
health is all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, autistic_tendencies and humanoidsub7
also no health for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, dimorphism and humanoidsub7
Icl bones I've seen this information 10000 times you just reformatted it

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 1901
More like low amount
Depends on the individual's genetics'/ hereditary diseases, health issues etc. so the baseline is that a apple a day keep's the doctor away.

Icl bones I've seen this information 10000 times you just reformatted it
its not even fully correct, couldve just asked chatgpt

Depends on the individual's genetics'/ hereditary diseases, health issues etc. so the baseline is that a apple a day keep's the doctor away.
evidence that an apple a day "keeps the doctor away"?

also thats not even for your point; one apple per day is a low amount of fruit

apple a day keep's the doctor away.
In an ideal world they would be but conventional non organic apples are carcinogenic in our modern context the key to good health is eating only organic foods with no pesticides/herbicides/fungicides avoiding poison no matter what the food is but no one wants to do the work and pay the price

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
all bullshit
health is all genetics
Health indeed is genetics' but can be significantly reduced to increase your lifespan and quality of life if you do these basic's/essentials of health maxing.

evidence that an apple a day "keeps the doctor away"?

also thats not even for your point; one apple per day is a low amount of fruit
Just a meme I wanted to say, but these are just essential's to being healthy, don't need to eat much fruit's but should be plant-based/ no pesticides/herbicides/fungicides.

all bullshit
health is all genetics
Not all, but genetics are underrated. Many centenarians have unhealthy habits but it’s possible their genes protect them from being negatively impacted too badly

Not all, but genetics are underrated. Many centenarians have unhealthy habits but it’s possible their genes protect them from being negatively impacted too badly
My grandma's simp male betabux friend is 96 years old's and has drunk alcohol his whole life and was a wine addict even till now yet he is still alive. He surprisingly can still walk and drive on his own for some who has been an extreme wine addict for 40 + year's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Just a meme I wanted to say, but these are just essential's to being healthy, don't need to eat much fruit's but should be plant-based/ no pesticides/herbicides/fungicides.
How much have you researched health? Next time make a post on something interesting

Also, the exercise advice, specifically the weightlifting, is debatable

• +1
How much have you researched health? Next time make a post on something interesting

Imo you need to lift weights to stay healthy just don't overdo it in intensity (to failure), and i got this information from Scooby1961.

• +1
Imo you need to lift weights to stay healthy just don't overdo it in intensity (to failure), and i got this information from Scooby1961.

yes, i agree weight lifting is good in low dose

Also, in your opinion what's the ideal range for a man to pass away/die ?

yes, i agree weight lifting is good in low dose
To be honest if someone cannot afford to get a gym membership then basic bodyweight exercise's are enough to be healthy.

• +1
I heard the ideal age to die is 50-60 because by then you are out of the dating game, and you will just live life lonely in a nursing home.

I heard the ideal age to die is 50-60 because by then you are out of the dating game, and you will just live life lonely in a nursing home.
Ideal time to die is very subjective but I’d say 1000-3000 years

• Woah
and on top of all not smoking 🤓

Attachments

• 5380D643-89BB-47FE-B12D-5D0590A82E4E.jpeg
    5380D643-89BB-47FE-B12D-5D0590A82E4E.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
Good thread

• +1