Guide to maximizing without surgery

B

Bibbysoka

Iron
While there’s not a whole lot of change, here’s a list of things you can do to look better asap:

- stick to a diet and workout plan
- skincare max
- haircut max
- money max
- dress better / style max
- status max

Remember though if you’re ugly as fuck these won’t change that. But if you’re near the borderline of decent/good looking, these are fundamental to have in place.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, HumidVent, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
dress better/style max can only happen if you first get your body in shape/gain muscle. A $10 tee from walmart would look better on a muscular guy then a skinny/average shaped dude.

workout and diet are the fundamentals first. Then the rest can fall in place. Losing fat from body and face is CRUCIAL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Bibbysoka
dress better/style max can only happen if you first get your body in shape/gain muscle. A $10 tee from walmart would look better on a muscular guy then a skinny/average shaped dude.

workout and diet are the fundamentals first. Then the rest can fall in place. Losing fat from body and face is CRUCIAL.

Agreed 100%. I’d say out of everything you can do for yourself, getting in optimal shape is the most bang for your buck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and lonelystoner
I think all should leanmax before any surgery
Unless rhino or otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 5694 and lonelystoner
Agreed 100%. I’d say out of everything you can do for yourself, getting in optimal shape is the most bang for your buck.
Yup, that should be the first step

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka
how is this a guide? all you have done is make a list of copes with absolutely no detail on how to achieve them

Last edited:
I think all should leanmax before any surgery
Unless rhino or otoplasty
I agree. Most fat people most likely have a good jaw/chin if they lose most of that fat. After you lose that fat, you can analyze your face and get the necessary surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka and Deleted member 5187
I agree. Most fat people most likely have a good jaw/chin if they lose most of that fat. After you lose that fat, you can analyze your face and get the necessary surgeries.
Don't think most have a good jaw/chin
But why the fuck get a bimax when being fat
No idea how much change is needed and will still look fat just with a better jaw that's hidden under fat
how is this a guide? all you have done is make a list of copes with absolutely no detail on how to achieve them
They aren't copes
Room temp IQ
Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka
You forgot the most important advice
-rope max.

You want me to teach you how to track your individual macros and give you a workout routine, teach you how to make money given your skillset, what haircut to get... just look up how to do each one for yourself. Fucking idiot. Bye.

Don't think most have a good jaw/chin
But why the fuck get a bimax when being fat
No idea how much change is needed and will still look fat just with a better jaw that's hidden under fat

They aren't copes
Room temp IQ
Everything matters
chad walks around with $5 and a black tshirt from walmart then gets approached at the local zoo by prime tiktokers

the only non cope is surgery

chad walks around with $5 and a black tshirt from walmart then gets approached at the local zoo by prime tiktokers

You’re a legit pussy for thinking you need to do nothing except look good to get laid.

Yeah an aspie chad with no social skills
Will not get laid
Won't be able to react to IOI
Will be too stupid to do anything about it

You won't be fat and Chad at the same time

Stop your shit

Money matters
Status matters
Looks matters
Fashion matters
Social skills matters

Yeah looks are very important but it's not all
If you ascend and never had good social skills or experience with girls you won't easy either

Thinking only looks matters is the cope

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You’re a legit pussy for thinking you need to do nothing except look good to get laid.
LMAO, everything in your OP has to do with looks apart from money/status. However - you can't polish a shit. This guy for example has gym-maxxed, skin-maxxed, haircut-maxxed, status-maxxed - yet will STILL be invisible to prime girls.

9k0cb9w0j8f21.jpg

at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is BONES - everything else after is a bonus.

so just Make MoNEy Bro? wow what a riveting guide, how didn't I think of that?????

fucking brainlet