GUIDE TO SELLING REP CLOTHES

ilovekolaches

ilovekolaches

Iron
A DISCLAIMER
I do not condone the reselling of replica clothes of any kind and I am not responsible for what you do with this guide.

WHERE TO START
Firstly, you'll need to know where and which clothes to buy. r/fashionreps has both of these. Popular agents right now are mulebuy and joyabuy. You can use credit cards on both I am not so sure of PayPal.

WHERE TO SELL
There are different places to sell but I have had the most success on Depop. I have heard people use grailed or ebay or things of that nature.

WHAT TO SELL
I usually dont sell shoes but I have sold two pairs of Yeezy 350s. I like to sell things more in the archive fashion nature since it is harder to tell it is a replica. This is important since a lot of other people sell fake hypeast things which are easy to tell if they are fake and you will have to lower prices because it is very very saturated in that genre.

GOOD BRANDS TO SELL
If you are into fashion you will probably already know these or have heard of them and for good reason. Some brands are Masion Margiela, Number Nine, Hysteric Glamour, If six was nine. You could also use Japanese mall brands since dumb kids on Depop will pay 100's of $ for them JFL.

FAKE RECEIPTS
If you are planning on selling things in person you will most definitely need these. Typically try to use GOAT receipts or STOCKX because they are known legit checkers for shoes. As to where you can find a vendor for fake receipts I will not be promoting anyone for the free so just try to find a generator that dosent charge more than 30$ and does not run off with your money

WHAT TO DO IF A CUSTOMER FINDS OUT
I have not had this happen to me before but it can happen. As Rodrick Hefflley once said "DENY, DENY, DENY." Always deny the allegations JFL if you have a fake receipt use it since I am pretty sure DEPOP does accept STOCKX receipts for verification of authenticity. If you do or don't get the money completely restart on a new account.

GOOD TIPS
Always make sure to use tags on your listings and if you are using depop boost them. Don't negotiate for lower than 20-30$ or the customer will get sussed out. Take good pictures with effort dont be lazy.

HAVE FUN AND GET UR MONEY UP WITH THIS METHOD, if this post does good I think most of u will use the money to save up for surgery:lul:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksTester, Ryldoo IS COPING, obsidian and 3 others
Electronics mog too.
especially apple products,
or just blatantly make it obvious theyre AAA+++ fakes.
people will still buy

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, CoreSchizo and theonewhorisesabove
Starting next week friday

• +1
Reactions: obsidian
Electronics mog too.
especially apple products,
or just blatantly make it obvious theyre AAA+++ fakes.
people will still buy
gonna keep it real electronics do work I scammed someone's granny on facebook marketplace with like a Dyson wrap thing

i saw ads for red bottom loubitins

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
What is with scamming bro?

A DISCLAIMER
I do not condone the reselling of replica clothes of any kind and I am not responsible for what you do with this guide.

WHERE TO START
Firstly, you'll need to know where and which clothes to buy. r/fashionreps has both of these. Popular agents right now are mulebuy and joyabuy. You can use credit cards on both I am not so sure of PayPal.

WHERE TO SELL
There are different places to sell but I have had the most success on Depop. I have heard people use grailed or ebay or things of that nature.

WHAT TO SELL
I usually dont sell shoes but I have sold two pairs of Yeezy 350s. I like to sell things more in the archive fashion nature since it is harder to tell it is a replica. This is important since a lot of other people sell fake hypeast things which are easy to tell if they are fake and you will have to lower prices because it is very very saturated in that genre.

GOOD BRANDS TO SELL
If you are into fashion you will probably already know these or have heard of them and for good reason. Some brands are Masion Margiela, Number Nine, Hysteric Glamour, If six was nine. You could also use Japanese mall brands since dumb kids on Depop will pay 100's of $ for them JFL.

FAKE RECEIPTS
If you are planning on selling things in person you will most definitely need these. Typically try to use GOAT receipts or STOCKX because they are known legit checkers for shoes. As to where you can find a vendor for fake receipts I will not be promoting anyone for the free so just try to find a generator that dosent charge more than 30$ and does not run off with your money

I have not had this happen to me before but it can happen. As Rodrick Hefflley once said "DENY, DENY, DENY." Always deny the allegations JFL if you have a fake receipt use it since I am pretty sure DEPOP does accept STOCKX receipts for verification of authenticity. If you do or don't get the money completely restart on a new account.

GOOD TIPS
Always make sure to use tags on your listings and if you are using depop boost them. Don't negotiate for lower than 20-30$ or the customer will get sussed out. Take good pictures with effort dont be lazy.

HAVE FUN AND GET UR MONEY UP WITH THIS METHOD, if this post does good I think most of u will use the money to save up for surgery:lul:.
the fuck is this shit

makes good money if ur like a teen and too lazy to work an actual job.
does not need to be a scam at all.
saw tiktok ad for "very cheap loubotins" made it obvious theyre fakes

i saw ads for red bottom loubitins

somehow im not surprised

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
A DISCLAIMER

WHERE TO START

WHERE TO SELL

WHAT TO SELL

GOOD BRANDS TO SELL

FAKE RECEIPTS

GOOD TIPS

Shitty method its very slow and such annoying fags to deal with i made 2000€ from this but its shit

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
Apple products also mog ngl, made an easy 2k off of selling a "macbook" to some curry on marketplace
I used to be huge on depop, ebay and vinted till i got banned, so i bought a new phone and im selling the same rep clothes again

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I made quite a bit selling fake Stussy beanies from Pandabuy for £1 each and selling them for £15 each.

Can’t do it anymore tho

i made 800 bucks in 3 days
making more than wagies no school :love:
smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

i used to sell reps on depop 2 yrs ago

made 1k but then got banned for messaging hot girls on there lol

its so weird how girls wear like see through shit to sell jfl

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt

yeah lol the girls that be showing the fit in like jean shorts know what their doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt and Shkreliii
its hard to sell fakes nowadays dem young niggaz have all kind of apps and shit and will know that shit fake only will work if they know they are fake and they are good with it