Guide to using snapchat

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I was at a concert with a friend and one of his female friends was very affectionate towards me, she added herself on snap and today she has written to me but I don't know what to do now or how to respond. Does anyone have a snapchat guide?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Kingcel32
I was at a concert with a friend and one of his female friends was very affectionate towards me, she added herself on snap and today she has written to me but I don't know what to do now or how to respond. Does anyone have a snapchat guide?
You send her snaps of the shit you do during the day

Then at some point during night time, you go out for drinks with your buddies and send her a snap asking her if she’s up for a drink

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 6128, Ken and 3 others
Idk i ain't normie enough for snapchat. Still don:t understand what a "streak" is. Same goes for IG and TikTok

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Kingcel32, thereallegend and 1 other person
You send her snaps of the shit you do during the day

Then at some point during night time, you go out for drinks with your buddies and send her a snap asking her if she’s up for a drink
Makes sense

No need to complicate it more than this tbh.

But fuck man, I'm gonna need more phenibut if I have to do this the entire day.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Kingcel32
Send her a Dick pic immediately without a comment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Kingcel32, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Makes sense

No need to complicate it more than this tbh.

But fuck man, I'm gonna need more phenibut if I have to do this the entire day.
You don’t do it the entire day. 3 snaps at most during the whole day. You’re a busy man, not someone who spends 24 hours a day with his phone in his hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Ken, Danish_Retard and 2 others