Guide when you should start a family/children and when not.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
8FC55129 31B2 424A 8A88 05FEB7CC09FF

vs

D2D9B1DE DC2E 462F 8204 E5631EF28426
B3FB3364 56EF 401A B20E 8666AE1BBCD9

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kami, CristianT, randomuser2407 and 9 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
Agreed, subhumans will benefit by not breeding.

• +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace, Central Cee, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
If you are ugly/short/bald/ethnic. You should not reproduce unless its with 6ft nordic stacey surrogate mother.

Do not create another 80 years of suffering just because you wanted a kid, don't be selfish.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, oldcelloser, Jason Voorhees and 10 others
If you are ugly/short/bald/ethnic. You should not reproduce unless its with 6ft nordic stacey surrogate mother.

Do not create another 80 years of suffering just because you wanted a kid, don't be selfish.
NO FUCK u. tall curries with light brown skin are future

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
The bottom right pic is a bit different haha

I will pay a chinese stemcel to clone me and then raise myself properly

jk, I'd rather mix my genetics with elite terastacy surrogate or something like that, but I've thought of cloning myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
NO FUCK u. tall curries with light brown skin are future
If you have to go to extreme lengths to self improve that means ur genetics arent good enough. U don't want ur kid to have to inject shit in his skin to be light skinned

But anyways ur curry in curryland which is fine. Curry in west shouldnt reproduce

They will end up bald tho
just like 80% of men sooner or later

who cares if you have hair when youre 50

muh muh mogging in a retirement home

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, anarlord and Deleted member 14693

Ugly/short/ is something thats agreeable, bald you can get HT.

Also ethnics have halo in europe for example germany, and whites have problems dating there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Imagine starting a family :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If you know how to it's easy to make your kind end up being tall, even if your short
Just marry tall woman but cheating the genetics can end up fucking the childs future we never know

Just marry tall woman but cheating the genetics can end up fucking the childs future we never know
Or feed him estrogen blockers and outside hgh sources, might fuck him up a bit but some parents make their kids trannies so better than that

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Or feed him estrogen blockers and outside hgh sources, might fuck him up a bit but some parents make their kids trannies so better than that
Instead i will feed him high protein, dairy food.

HGH could be a option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
men should be hypergamic for LTR and starting a family

stacy genes or nothing

Might just kill the kid instead of torturing his body with all those drugs if you are not going to accept defeat jfl

If you have to go to extreme lengths to self improve that means ur genetics arent good enough. U don't want ur kid to have to inject shit in his skin to be light skinned

But anyways ur curry in curryland which is fine. Curry in west shouldnt reproduce
i agree that miscegenation is a jewish scam but light brown skin mogs pale skin which is why I think I should breed without bad conscience , yet the people who breed the most are 5'2 dravidians around me and they have no concept of forethought or sentience

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17829
i agree that miscegenation is a jewish scam but light brown skin mogs pale skin which is why I think I should breed without bad conscience , yet the people who breed the most are 5'2 dravidians around me and they have no concept of forethought or sentience
how do they even manage to breed

Ugly/short/ is something thats agreeable, bald you can get HT.
but your kid will have the same bad balding genes. i mean only if u go bald early.

Also ethnics have halo in europe for example germany, and whites have problems dating there.
depends what ethnicity. indians and asians are still over tier. lightskin mulatto guys slay, and black guys arent wanted unless tyrone tier. thats a cope tbh statistically

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
but your kid will have the same bad balding genes. i mean only if u go bald early.

depends what ethnicity. indians and asians are still over tier. lightskin mulatto guys slay, and black guys arent wanted unless tyrone tier. thats a cope tbh statistically
Then dont use the word ethnics, you are saying all of them are same.

instead you can use indians, asians.

Then dont use the word ethnics, you are saying all of them are same.

instead you can use indians, asians.
mulatto's (the only ones in europe who get pussy) are extremely rare compared to all other ethnics. so i will continue using ethnics

mulatto's (the only ones in europe who get pussy) are extremely rare compared to all other ethnics. so i will continue using ethnics
Arabs, kurds, turks, chechens, ingush, albanians, bosnians, and so on are doing way better than whites in Germany

Arabs, kurds, turks, chechens, ingush, albanians, bosnians, and so on are doing way better than whites in Germany

Statistically, cope

• Ugh..
@BearBoy being ethnic just lowers ur smv a lot. The only way ethnic guys get pussy is if they're like 6'3 gymcelled, model face. Then they're equal to the avg white guy. Avg white guy mogs avg ethnic guy to the graveyard

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@BearBoy being ethnic just lowers ur smv a lot. The only way ethnic guys get pussy is if they're like 6'3 gymcelled, model face. Then they're equal to the avg white guy. Avg white guy mogs avg ethnic guy to the graveyard
Dude i dont care about your weird shit, i live in germany and know how things are here.

Europe isnt america for you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Dude i dont care about your weird shit, i live in germany and know how things are here.

Drink beer retain semen lift weights.

Simple as

• +1
If you know how to it's easy to make your kind end up being tall, even if your short
How to heightmaxx children??

this

I won’t have children, I don’t want them to suffer so much if they integrate my deformed folds and under eyes

Attachments

• 43783F2F-2367-4B4E-AB89-678039C6041D.jpeg
    43783F2F-2367-4B4E-AB89-678039C6041D.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity

im in UK its the same thing as germany. Keep coping

that dude is weird but I will watch this vid anyways
Basically give your kid a aromatese inhibitor to stop the growth plates from fusing.

And yeah the dude is a big narcy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2729
Shitskin cope, thought this site was blackpilled.
"Gymmaxxing + Bulking, LL, SEA, BSSO, Subtle Bulbous Tip Rhino, Designer Beard, Side Parting Skinfade, Shape Up Beard + Brows, Dye Eyebrows, Beard, Lashes Dark Brown, Sunbeds Tan, Beta Carotene Glow, Bleach Strips + Hydrogen Peroxide White Teeth, Replica Gold Rolex, 1 Inch Lifts, Chewing, 1.5mm Dermarolling For Dense Beard, Full Body Realism Tattoos, DLSR Camera + 200mm Lens"

you are clearly a subhuman sfcel

Basically give your kid a aromatese inhibitor to stop the growth plates from fusing.

And yeah the dude is a big narcy tbh
fuck I wish my parents would have heightmaxxed me :feelswhy:

How many cm do you think children can gain by AI maxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
"Gymmaxxing + Bulking, LL, SEA, BSSO, Subtle Bulbous Tip Rhino, Designer Beard, Side Parting Skinfade, Shape Up Beard + Brows, Dye Eyebrows, Beard, Lashes Dark Brown, Sunbeds Tan, Beta Carotene Glow, Bleach Strips + Hydrogen Peroxide White Teeth, Replica Gold Rolex, 1 Inch Lifts, Chewing, 1.5mm Dermarolling For Dense Beard, Full Body Realism Tattoos, DLSR Camera + 200mm Lens"

you are clearly a subhuman sfcel
Shitskin cope, thought this site was blackpilled.

fuck I wish my parents would have heightmaxxed me :feelswhy:

How many cm do you think children can gain by AI maxxing?
Idk know tbh, but because growth plates don't fuse you could significantly grow up to 21 years old. So 10cm should be possibly, and if not because your plates stay open you can always give them hgh

It also has other benefits in male puberty, way bigger penis and risk of gyno in puberty greatly reduced

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2729
Idk know tbh, but because growth plates don't fuse you could significantly grow up to 21 years old. So 10cm should be possibly, and if not because your plates stay open you can always give them hgh

It also has other benefits in male puberty, way bigger penis and risk of gyno in puberty greatly reduced
why the fuck is this not widespread knowledge.

Fuck I need to give my sons HGH and AI. I hope I dont kill them with that lmao but better dead than manlet

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, BoneDensity, Yerico7 and 1 other person