guitar to boost SMV

idcgraycel

idcgraycel

Bronze
How much money and time would it take to get party-trick level at electric guitar and competent at a few songs. Posting that shit on your Instagram or whatever is literally an instant massive SMV boost.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Maybe in 2003

anyway 200/300$ for an entry level guitar + amp and like 6 months to learn something

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 26859, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
Triggered my pain from having no musical talent at all :/

my type of women

to learn something? like one song?
to learn a few
if you just want to learn a basic song it could take you anywhere from some days to few weeks depending on the difficulty an the techniques used

At the start it will be harder because you will need to learn how to read tabs

• +1
Reactions: idcgraycel
How much money and time would it take to get party-trick level at electric guitar and competent at a few songs. Posting that shit on your Instagram or whatever is literally an instant massive SMV boost.
you need to have looks, i played guitar bass saxophone sang in many different rock bands metal bands jazz bands etc. and it never got me shit after the show. i got zero girls cuz I was low tier normie at the time even tho I played wicked solos, the chad football player bassist who played 4 notes got all the chicks after the show it was so over for me. u have to be at least mid to high tier normie to work I'm sure u probably are if not higher. so for guitar u can pickup a 100 dollar squier strat at any guitar center and I got an amp online for 30 dollars and it was competent enough and u can keep upgrading the better u get for better wood strings better sound everything.
u should get lessons if u got money but if u don't that's completely fine u can learn on youtube and that's a great way to learn technique and become more competent at guitar and learn songs. beware it will at least take one year before you can probably impress some people with it and 2 years before you can really start playing really good on stage at least that's how it was for me took a year and a half of consistent practice before my first concert with a band in 5th grade at the talent show. it's never too late to start learning a musical instrument and when you learn you'll start to understand the fundamentals more and see the world a different way when I hear music I hear and see colors to associate with that song. u got this bro go get this shit learn and jam!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, LowTrust, N8verBegan and 2 others
you need to have looks, i played guitar bass saxophone sang in many different rock bands metal bands jazz bands etc. and it never got me shit after the show. i got zero girls cuz I was low tier normie at the time even tho I played wicked solos, the chad football player bassist who played 4 notes got all the chicks after the show it was so over for me. u have to be at least mid to high tier normie to work I'm sure u probably are if not higher. so for guitar u can pickup a 100 dollar squier strat at any guitar center and I got an amp online for 30 dollars and it was competent enough and u can keep upgrading the better u get for better wood strings better sound everything.
u should get lessons if u got money but if u don't that's completely fine u can learn on youtube and that's a great way to learn technique and become more competent at guitar and learn songs. beware it will at least take one year before you can probably impress some people with it and 2 years before you can really start playing really good on stage at least that's how it was for me took a year and a half of consistent practice before my first concert with a band in 5th grade at the talent show. it's never too late to start learning a musical instrument and when you learn you'll start to understand the fundamentals more and see the world a different way when I hear music I hear and see colors to associate with that song. u got this bro go get this shit learn and jam!
holy shit it's james, im kinda fangirling right now lol. thanks a lot for the comprehensive explanation dude <3

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 16133 and LowTrust
i love you man and I love ur music

Just learn a few faggy Led Zeppelin riffs or the Stairway solo and foids will think you’re the second coming of Christ

There’s many guitars and an amp that can be had for a few hundred. Squier, Harley Benton, Jackson(avoid Floyd roses). if you want to go the acoustic route I’m unsure where to direct you.
I would suggest looking on second hand market like reverb or Craigslist for better deals but you have to know what you’re looking for. If you’re trying to learn just to pick up foids then there’s probably better hobbies out there.
This is a cope tbh. You can find local metal bands that are subhuman in looks with girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, LowTrust and idcgraycel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, LowTrust, idcgraycel and 1 other person
where are u gonna get the privacy to play?

where are u gonna get the privacy to play?
that’s a good one. I really don’t know. In my room with my door closed seems like a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
that’s a good one. I really don’t know. In my room with my door closed seems like a bad idea
yea
really obnoxious when u hear someone playing guitar in a closed room

• +1
Basic guitar is easy as shit (been playing since I was a teenager)

But learn acoustic and how to carry a tune vocally, this is not 1987 girls do not give a fuck about your autistic solos, that is incel music.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Just learn a few faggy Led Zeppelin riffs or the Stairway solo and foids will think you’re the second coming of Christ

There’s many guitars and an amp that can be had for a few hundred. Squier, Harley Benton, Jackson(avoid Floyd roses). if you want to go the acoustic route I’m unsure where to direct you.
I would suggest looking on second hand market like reverb or Craigslist for better deals but you have to know what you’re looking for. If you’re trying to learn just to pick up foids then there’s probably better hobbies out there.

This is a cope tbh. You can find local metal bands that are subhuman in looks with girls

this was me at 12 5 foot 1 and overweight with glasses and bald no wonder i got no bitches lmao
also true dat to everything + just be oofy doofy theory with long hair and nichemaxxed metal style
i love you man and I love ur music
much luv homie 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
holy shit it's james, im kinda fangirling right now lol. thanks a lot for the comprehensive explanation dude <3
no don't fangirl treat me like everyone else I'm in the same boat as u guys right now young dumb don't know what to do with my life at crossroads and confused I'm just like the rest of yall struggling with my life depression and looks trying to figure out how to get my life back together lol thank u bro <33333333333

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 26859, idcgraycel and 1 other person
Guitarcel here. You need to be 5+ PSL for this to work, otherwise it's pointless. If you can shred the guitar and you're not facially attractive you'll only get men, it's like gymmaxxing - you shouldn't go overboard, and you should learn to sing as well. If you have a good ear you can play and sing songs that women request of you and wet their panties easily

• +1
If you have a good ear you can play and sing songs that women request of you and wet their panties easily
Seems like some shit after 10 years of playing guitar.
Ultimate inhib test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
my gf playing guitar on video call to me rn. honestly makes me love her so much more. like shes irreplacable. so hard to find a girl who would do this for u

id imagine the same feeling would happen for girls if u learned it

imo just learn normal guitar so u can play it while just chilling

my gf playing guitar on video call to me rn. honestly makes me love her so much more. like shes irreplacable. so hard to find a girl who would do this for u

id imagine the same feeling would happen for girls if u learned it

imo just learn normal guitar so u can play it while just chilling
thats so cute please kill yourself immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Seems like some shit after 10 years of playing guitar.
I got to the level where I could hear a song and instantly know the chords and harmonies in a couple of years, if you love music enough and have the ear (not everyone does) it might be possible

I got to the level where I could hear a song and instantly know the chords and harmonies in a couple of years, if you love music enough and have the ear (not everyone does) it might be possible
just have the ear bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idcgraycel and SidharthTheSlayer