Guitarmaxxing

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
What emo(for lack of a better word)songs or solos should I learn? I'm trying to impress this Turkish girl, I'm pretty sure she's into my bloody valentine. before you guys tell me guitar is cope she already asked me to play for her before so I think it might halo me and shiet.:ogre: :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I'll probably put it on my instagram highlights too so if its quick and catchy that would be nice :) :)

Cope hobbie but don’t listen to me im only saying that cause i have depression

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 44159
Cope hobbie but don’t listen to me im only saying that cause i have depression
playing guitar could help, it could at least take your mind off things 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and PointOfNoReturn
playing guitar could help, it could at least take your mind off things 🤷‍♂️
I tried, i tried getting into hobbies like normies would always tell me and it never made me happy

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PointOfNoReturn
I play guitar and fingerstyle
Its basically pointless to learn for impressing women unless youre in some indie band
It helps with anxiety and its better than rotting tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bishōnenmaxxer, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I tried, i tried getting into hobbies like normies would always tell me and it never made me happy
brootal, genuinely hope it gets better for you man, this website could also be contributing to your depression however, sometimes its best to just take a break :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, plukee and PointOfNoReturn
What emo(for lack of a better word)songs or solos should I learn? I'm trying to impress this Turkish girl, I'm pretty sure she's into my bloody valentine. before you guys tell me guitar is cope she already asked me to play for her before so I think it might halo me and shiet.:ogre: :ogre:
You answered your question. Lear Bloddy Valentine songs.
Also try Linkin Park, Type o Negative, and My Chemical Romace
idk these bands tho but every girl I talked to love them

i can write up here if you want to learn or do zoom calls. I’ll teach guitar
https://neets.net/threads/whats-the-best-way-to-learn-guitar.39053/post-444740

@sportsmogger thots?

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 44159 and sportsmogger
acoustic or electric

• +1
I play guitar and fingerstyle
Its basically pointless to learn for impressing women unless youre in some indie band
It helps with anxiety and its better than rotting tho
I am in orchestra, pretty much why she asked me to teach her how to play a song since I was performing

brootal, genuinely hope it gets better for you man, this website could also be contributing to your depression however, sometimes its best to just take a break :)
This website is my drug im addicted to it and no joke its so useful in terms of looking better.

Yes op, learn mcr and linkin park, youll impress her

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
You answered your question. Lear Bloddy Valentine songs.
Also try Linkin Park, Type o Negative, and My Chemical Romace
idk these bands tho but every girl I talked to love them

i can write up here if you want to learn or do zoom calls. I’ll teach guitar
https://neets.net/threads/whats-the-best-way-to-learn-guitar.39053/post-444740

@sportsmogger thots?
I'm too low iq to learn guitar, tried and it hurt my fingers ngl, i learned after that you're not supposed to hold the strings so hard

• So Sad
I am in orchestra, pretty much why she asked me to teach her how to play a song since I was performing
What is that orchestra?
Classical guitar?
I hate when its just the melody so I play the lyrics as well because its much easier for me to figure out the song that way

What is that orchestra?
Classical guitar?
I hate when its just the melody so I play the lyrics as well because its much easier for me to figure out the song that way
just my schools, for some reason they put me to play the guitar in it, kind of like the Tran Siberian orchestra

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheBrownOne
No guiter for your face

• JFL
Thoroughly obsolete/dead method to impress women, it's become so cliche even normie pop culture makes fun of it. But you should still learn it, it's a great and fun instrument to play.

Thoroughly obsolete/dead method to impress women, it's become so cliche even normie pop culture makes fun of it. But you should still learn it, it's a great and fun instrument to play.
Yeah, that’s why i started but i think she’s actually into it, she was seriously trying to talk to me in between the breaks we had while I was performing and asking me to teach her something even though she came with her friends. Otherwise I think the same about guitar to get girls