Gulf Arabs deserve the utmost respect

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
99% of them are Muslim and they are unfortunately damned to hell if they don’t convert and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior—BUT, other than this, these people are absolutely brilliant.

They went from dwelling around the Arab deserts for thousands of years—herding camels and living off of date fruit and camel milk—into radically transforming their living conditions and economies into regional superpowers & key global players.

Gulf Arabs are even more capable of nation-building than white people are in my opinion. They all agreed on theocratic monarchies and enjoy a very high standard of life with zero crime and full of financial opportunity. The state provides the natives with high paying jobs and they’ve outsourced all manual labor to Indians and Pakistanis.

Such chads. Massive respect to them all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18522, Idontknowlol and 11 others
99% of them are Muslim and they are unfortunately damned to hell if they don’t convert and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior—BUT, other than this, these people are absolutely brilliant.

They went from dwelling around the Arab deserts for thousands of years—herding camels and living off of date fruit and camel milk—into radically transforming their living conditions and economies into regional superpowers & key global players.

Gulf Arabs are even more capable of nation-building than white people are in my opinion. They all agreed on theocratic monarchies and enjoy a very high standard of life with zero crime and full of financial opportunity. The state provides the natives with high paying jobs and they’ve outsourced all manual labor to Indians and Pakistanis.

Thank you, much love to Europe form the gulf, one of the only parts of the Middle East that isn't a complete shithole :love:

@arabcelxxx

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 51576
Thank you, much love to Europe form the gulf, one of the only parts of the Middle East that isn't a complete shithole :love:

@arabcelxxx

Nigger, aren't you Shia?

Fuck gulf Arabs slaves of the Jews and act superior. They've been colonised most of their history and did nothing for Islam.

The only mogger Arabs / Muslims from that region all died 1400/1300 years ago. No wonder the prophet recognised the non-superiority of Arabs (a radical idea at the time) he knew these desert dwellers wouldn't get anywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21661 and forevermirin
shit thread kys

gulf arabs are cringe

Nigger, aren't you Shia

Shia Muslims are the best Muslims. Mutah master race Muslims. Very liberal bunch.
Fuck gulf Arabs slaves of the Jews and act superior. They've been colonised most of their history and did nothing for Islam.

The only mogger Arabs / Muslims from that region all died 1400/1300 years ago. No wonder the prophet recognised the non-superiority of Arabs (a radical idea at the time) he knew these desert dwellers wouldn't get anywhere.
They’re slaves to nobody. They’re all rich and don’t owe a thing to “muh ummah”, you pleb roach.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
Yes, they are smart, rich, handsome and women like them. Basically the opposite of Slavic people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
They’re slaves to nobody. They’re all rich and don’t owe a thing to “muh ummah”, you pleb roach.
They've been colonised their entire history starting from the Abbasids.

Only rich because they're sitting on oil and most of their history they blew it on themselves and degeneracy while claiming religiosity.
Jeque cash money

Revolution in Saudi will kickstart Islamic empire.

Yes, they are smart, rich, handsome and women like them. Basically the opposite of Slavic people.
Brother, (and by brother I mean never my brother), you are Albanian. Albanians are goat herding uncivilized Muslim highlanders with the lowest average IQ in all of Europe. You are inept at nation building, you are all in deep poverty, you are all EXTREMELY SHORT with a horrible phenotype & are a nation of emigrants. You have zero military and are a servile bunch of manlets who are universally hated.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21661, Gengar and 2 others
Brother, (and by brother I mean never my brother), you are Albanian. Albanians are goat herding uncivilized Muslim highlanders with the lowest average IQ in all of Europe. You are inept at nation building, you are all in deep poverty, you are all EXTREMELY SHORT with a horrible phenotype & are a nation of emigrants. You have zero military and are a servile bunch of manlets who are universally hated.
When after typing that essay you’re still Slavic. That’s your harsh reality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, SidharthTheSlayer and Gengar
They've been colonised their entire history starting from the Abbasids.

Only rich because they're sitting on oil and most of their history they blew it on themselves and degeneracy while claiming religiosity.
View attachment 2655225

Revolution in Saudi will kickstart Islamic empire.
Revolutions happen in hard times, dumbass. Oil is a never ending resource (abiogenesis. Fossil fuel is a fraudulent term that implies scarcity) which means gulf Arabs will continue to live like kings. Even if not for oil, they’ve learned to diversify their economy into tourism and such things.

Long live gulf chads.

Former politician Biljana Plavsic in 1993 in an attempt to assert that rape was the war

strategy of the Muslims and Croats. She noted that it was ‘quite normal of Muslim notables to enjoy the jus primae noctis with Christian women’ during the Ottoman period

(Cohen 1998, p. 222). Levinsohn (1994, p. 274) quotes Belgrade publisher Petar Zdazdic as saying that there was a tradition that the Serb serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when an Ottoman official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.

This law was imposed by the Ottoman rulers and widely practiced in countries under the
Ottoman rule (provinces of the Ottoman Empire were: Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia)
until the very end of the 19th century.
The picture, painted by Paja Jovanovic, shows a bride preparing for the wedding night.
The first night she is going to spend with her landlord. Landlords (beg, aga) were usually
Turks but there were many local nobles converting to Islam to save their privileges when the region was controlled by the Ottoman Empire.
* The right was used on a braid of a feudal dependant or servant, any dhimmi. They
were Christians and the right wasn’t used on Muslim brides.

On the day before her wedding the young Christian bride will be visited by a representative of the landlord (beg, aga). The representative is usually accompanied by a
file of soldiers. The representative takes the bride to the house of the landlord for a day
and a night, raping her repeatedly, and returns her to her home at dawn on the wedding
day.

In Kosovo the majority of Serbs were in effect serfs working the land for Albanian clan leaders as well as Turkish landlords prior to the first Balkan War of 1912, but it is not known what impact this had on access to women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Revolutions happen in hard times, dumbass.
Oil is a never ending resource (abiogenesis. Fossil fuel is a fraudulent term that implies scarcity) which means gulf Arabs will continue to live like kings. Even if not for oil, they’ve learned to diversify their economy into tourism and such things.

Long live gulf chads.
Iranian revolution 1979, they were doing economically very well.

Lmao they are scrambling to diversify their economy and follow Dubai model. That's why they're changing legal and social rules under MBS. Stop coping you retard.

"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel."

Based Yemenis dislike Jews. And Al-Jazeera is from Qatar.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Former politician Biljana Plavsic in 1993 in an attempt to assert that rape was the war

strategy of the Muslims and Croats. She noted that it was ‘quite normal of Muslim notables to enjoy the jus primae noctis with Christian women’ during the Ottoman period

(Cohen 1998, p. 222). Levinsohn (1994, p. 274) quotes Belgrade publisher Petar Zdazdic as saying that there was a tradition that the Serb serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when an Ottoman official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.

This law was imposed by the Ottoman rulers and widely practiced in countries under the
Ottoman rule (provinces of the Ottoman Empire were: Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia)
until the very end of the 19th century.
The picture, painted by Paja Jovanovic, shows a bride preparing for the wedding night.
The first night she is going to spend with her landlord. Landlords (beg, aga) were usually
Turks but there were many local nobles converting to Islam to save their privileges when the region was controlled by the Ottoman Empire.
* The right was used on a braid of a feudal dependant or servant, any dhimmi. They
were Christians and the right wasn’t used on Muslim brides.

On the day before her wedding the young Christian bride will be visited by a representative of the landlord (beg, aga). The representative is usually accompanied by a
file of soldiers. The representative takes the bride to the house of the landlord for a day
and a night, raping her repeatedly, and returns her to her home at dawn on the wedding
day.

In Kosovo the majority of Serbs were in effect serfs working the land for Albanian clan leaders as well as Turkish landlords prior to the first Balkan War of 1912, but it is not known what impact this had on access to women.

Disgusting.

Gulf Arabs are even more capable of nation-building than white people are in my opinion. They all agreed on theocratic monarchies and enjoy a very high standard of life with zero crime and full of financial opportunity.
Laugh nicholas cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
What i like is social collectivism among them. They pay arab+white cashier 4k while other ethnicity 1.5k. Also, non-arab women married to arab get citizenship. While non-arab men married to arab do not. They are good to their people and protective.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Big White Cuck and Deleted member 51576
Life is more affordable here but people’s behavior is being influenced by the west more and more, more crimes (domestic violence, drug addiction, pedophilia) but aren’t being reported because its seen as shameful. It’s more fun but as we loose our fundamental principles our society will fall.

@yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, MaghrebGator and yeeyeeslayer
Life is more affordable here but people’s behavior is being influenced by the west more and more, more crimes (domestic violence, drug addiction, pedophilia) but aren’t being reported because its seen as shameful. It’s more fun but as we loose our fundamental principles our society will fall.

@yeeyeeslayer
Yeah fr I think Bahrain is the most westernized gulf country after UAE/Dubai or maybe on the same level

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and arabcelxxx
Yeah fr I think Bahrain is the most westernized gulf country after UAE/Dubai or maybe on the same level
Bahrain is so beautiful. Bahrain and Oman are the most beautiful gulf countries imo.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and yeeyeeslayer
Fuck those shitskins.Even levanten arabs are tho shitskin for me

Bahrain is so beautiful. Bahrain and Oman are the most beautiful gulf countries imo.
I agree Bahrain is nice and it has a huge expat/western community as well so it’s generally open to western culture Oman is beautiful too but it’s a little more conservative.

The way I see it is Bahrain is like a Walmart Dubai 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
the dinosaurs and trees who decided to die there deserve the utmost respect you mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Mosh12, Big White Cuck and 2 others
Bahrain always had the reputation of being the brothel of Saudi Arabia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Fiqh and yeeyeeslayer

‘Just worship my other mainstream Jewish god bro’:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

<3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
super optimistic view OP- the reality of dubai is much more grim and those islands are sinking lol...

May Allah guide you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 51576
2 words
Sand
Nigger

im arab christian so im cool right

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 51576

Users who are viewing this thread