Gullible GigaManlet doesn't take HGH during pubery because of his parents. results are Beyond Brutal.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned

a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I know deep down how he's feelin, i know he regrets and will regret for the rest of his life that he trusted his stupid parents.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, karbo, Arkantos and 4 others
Kill the whole family and be done with their dogshit genes

a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I know deep down how he's feelin, i know he regrets and will regret for the rest of his life that he trusted his stupid parents.

Icyburritto

108 points·14 hours ago

My dude, if peter Dinklage can find love and then success (in that order) you’ll be just fine. Many people find him attractive but I doubt they’d say that if he wasn’t Rich. He met his wife before he even got famous at all. You are far more handsome (and taller lol) than he is. You’ll be just fine. Confidence is your best friend though, as difficult as it is. Just be the best man you can be and you will find all the right people. Keep looking up! (not that you have a choice 😅)

just be confident bro!

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, karbo, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
This will haunt him to his grave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Guy nothing here is brutal for me. This text was

I felt the anger, despair and sadness

For me this was, legit, BRUTAL

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

I would go ER on my family if i was in his position.

Can't believe those idiots took away whole 3 to 5 Inches of height from that guy.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
doesnt matter how tall he is, he just needs to be confident. plenty of girls find short guys attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Arkantos, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
I respecting him so much for not raging at his parents for life like i would

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Arkantos, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Didn't he post this on Shortcels?

HGH is legit

Guy nothing here is brutal for me. This text was

I felt the anger, despair and sadness

For me this was, legit, BRUTAL

It's even more Brutalising if you're short.

I'm not as short as him but with many things he said i can really empathise with him.

• So Sad
Reactions: GigantorMaxxer
winnie fly ghost

Holy fuck its impossible to get respect or be taken serious at that height, sad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 3832 and Roping Subhuman
This is what happens if you trust your parents too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Roping Subhuman
How can someone cope with being 4'10?

• +1

Icyburritto

108 points·14 hours ago

My dude, if peter Dinklage can find love and then success (in that order) you’ll be just fine. Many people find him attractive but I doubt they’d say that if he wasn’t Rich. He met his wife before he even got famous at all. You are far more handsome (and taller lol) than he is. You’ll be just fine. Confidence is your best friend though, as difficult as it is. Just be the best man you can be and you will find all the right people. Keep looking up! (not that you have a choice 😅)

just be confident bro!

I want to kill that virtue signalling son of a bitch so bad. :rage::rage::rage::rage:

tumblr_mfcs7aFq481qdv22eo1_250.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Zeta ascended
trust is very important
It is but parents lie through their teeth to not hurt you. They tell me not to looksmax cuz I already look fine. If I actually follow that advice I will be doomed to a life of fucking foids I'm not attracted too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackout.xl, onnysk and sexsexsexsex
It is but parents lie through their teeth to not hurt you. They tell me not to looksmax cuz I already look fine. If I actually follow that advice I will be doomed to a life of fucking foids I'm not attracted too
but... parents want the best for you

Holy fuck its impossible to get respect or be taken serious at that height, sad.
Especially as a white male. God forbid that from happening to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
If your dad is under 5'9" HGH should be automatically administered to the child

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
imagine how that hgh would affect a normal person who was going to be average
from incel to chad
all bones grow from it btw so you would have a bigger frame, brow bone, wrists, skull size, you would also probably be more susceptible to musculature and so on if im not wrong
fuarrr
i wish my parents were gigablackpilled and roided me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
from incel to chad
all bones grow from it btw so you would have a bigger frame, brow bone, wrists, skull size, you would also probably be more susceptible to musculature and so on if im not wrong
fuarrr
Don't forget that if you're unlucky enough your nose size will increase too.

damn dont read the comments, fucking normies telling him that not all girls are into tall guys, some foid said that short guys are super hot

It's even more Brutalising if you're short.

I'm not as short as him but with many things he said i can really empathise with him.
I'm tall (south america tall, USA average) and many girls find my GL, but many disliked my due to behaviours (normal ones that worked well with everyone else), and ofc this was triggered due to LOOKS since i'm actually ugly hunkish

I felt anger in that, imagine being in HIS position? How can society call him a monster if he snaps after being laugh at by everyone? Ofc he is wrong if he snap, but this wrong action is taken due to a process that last for more than what, a decade of bullying and being ridiculed???

Know what? I studied with a guy who is about 4'9-4'11, hopefully his plates aren't fused yet, i was fuckin friends with him till 3 years ago when we split groups, i will buy HGH for him next year no matter what

Know what's more brutal? His mom is short and his dad is tall, about 6', i mean WHAT?

Theory I took HGH when I was younger you will never know if I did or did not

TL;DR: Didn't take HGH, brothers did. They ended up at "normal" heights, while I took after my mother and ended up being a 4'10" male. Now dealing with the consequences in real life. Don't be an idiot like me if you're still growing and are predicted to be short. HGH is magical and worked insanely well on my brothers, who would've otherwise been around 5 feet tall.

from incel to chad
fuarrr
It only affect height and maybe browridge. Anyway browridge is more likely to not be influenced by these type of hormonal stimulation i guess. Your frame could get bigger on shoulders, but clavicles will grow alongside height, so it ends up being the same. Now wrists are very unlikely to change anything

And i think your ability to grow muscle will be the same, but maybe your ability to keep it will increase.

I'm only 4 foot 8 so I feel his pain

Damn I love being 6 ft