Gummy smile and short face?

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
I have somewhat gummy smile (can see little red flesh above incisors when I force smile in mirror) and a short face. I don't know what's wrong and what to do. Will I be accepted for a cw bimax or no?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yeah do ccw rotation

• +1
@Birdcell I think I have the same issue as you (been reading your posts) you also said if you were to get cw bimax, you would end up with gummy smile. What have you decided then? Also do you know if surgeons allow you to have gummy smile if you say you are okay with it? I don't care about it. I can deal with gummy smile.

• +1
Yeah do ccw rotation
But that would show less teeth and I have like 1mm incisor show. I want more incisor show. I don't care if I get gummy smile.

• +1
Idk bro just consult a maxillofacial

• +1
Short face and gummy smile can both be fixed with bimax, but make sure to talk about it to your surgeon and mention you want maxillary impaction.

• +1
Short face and gummy smile can both be fixed with bimax, but make sure to talk about it to your surgeon and mention you want maxillary impaction.
What is maxillary impaction. I also I want more incisor show. So need more cw I think for that.

• +1
do pythagoras clockwise rotation on the trigonometrical plane with a sagittal plate.

you can have gummy smile without sfs also, i think a chin and ramus implant will solve this no idea tho

you can have gummy smile without sfs also, i think a chin and ramus implant will solve this no idea tho

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
@Birdcell I think I have the same issue as you (been reading your posts) you also said if you were to get cw bimax, you would end up with gummy smile. What have you decided then? Also do you know if surgeons allow you to have gummy smile if you say you are okay with it? I don't care about it. I can deal with gummy smile.
One can get implants, however, if done right, the CW rotation Bimax, is miles ahead of any implant.

One can get implants, however, if done right, the CW rotation Bimax, is miles ahead of any implant.
But will the surgeon agree to give u cw despite the result outcome being you having a gummy smile?