Reactions: mulattomaxxer, wollet2, elzde95 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: exeight and Deleted member 16834
I like this natural look its cute

Its not only about lip thickness
what are you on about with this natural look blue pill shit

"i also happen to like the natural look of dental malocclusions and big hooked noses"

see how stupid that sounds

what are you on about with this natural look blue pill shit

"i also happen to like the natural look of dental malocclusions and big hooked noses"

see how stupid that sounds
Not the same thing. And small amounts of what u said can be cute. Also i rly dont like lip fillers and results are dogshit

Not the same thing. Also i rly dont like lip fillers and results are dogshit
when you start pinning roids you won't suddenly become hench
just like how getting filler wont automatically make you bogdanov lmao come on now this is elementary inference

when you start pinning roids you won't suddenly become hench
just like how getting filler wont automatically make you bogdanov lmao come on now this is elementary inference
Ok bro its just that that i dont like the general way fillers inflate the lip. And also i like how this girl looks now /it didnt come to my mind that she needs sth extra done in her mouth. Actually her mouth is hot and quirky.

Even though she got ccw her lower third got taller. Mirin

Im ngl to you, I think she looked better before with smaller chin. It looked more feminine and youthful.

After surgery her side profile and 3/4 looks better, but front looks slightly worse imo. Ive seen the same thing with Dr. A results on before/after pictures. Many times the profile and 3/4 end up looking better, but front slightly descends.

With strong chin women end up looking more masculine.

Im ngl to you, I think she looked better before with smaller chin. It looked more feminine and youthful.

After surgery her side profile and 3/4 looks better, but front looks slightly worse imo. Ive seen the same thing with Dr. A results on before/after pictures. Many times the profile and 3/4 end up looking better, but front slightly descends.
are you okay lmao?

Imo her new chin is too strong, the face became very elongated. Long face looks like shit on women. Most super attractive women, like Taylor Hill, have rather compact face and skull. Vertically short chin is feminine and attractive on women.

Long face (vertically long chin also) on women looks witch-like or just disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Imo her new chin is too strong, the face became very elongated. Long face looks like shit on women. Most super attractive women, like Taylor Hill, have rather compact face and skull. Vertically short chin is feminine and attractive on women.
The top two have a similar chin height to the Gunson girl when evaluating chin:philtrum ratio - at least all are in normality. The issue with Gunson girl's chin that makes it look 'witchy' is not height, but that it's super pointy/narrow. She neither sufficient has ramus height nor bigonial breadth to 'soften' the jaw angle from the front. Taylor/Angelina have their chin height balanced out by anterior width, okay ramus height and bigonial breadth that make the jaw angle more obtuse from the front.

Long face (vertically long chin also) on women looks witch-like or just disgusting.

>Arwen of rivendell
>disgusting

apologize :cry:

I need bimax for my recessed ass but gunson charges as much as a house for that shit

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
There are many good unknown surgeons or more cheap
Name them I need to go now. Who is most cheap black pulled with amazing results I’m not talking chipmaxx doctors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729