Gunson vs Raffaini for Bimax

maneg1

maneg1

Bronze
Who ascends their patients the most?

Gunson example
AGFaces2

This is a god-tier ascension. Guy literally went from LTN to solid chadlite. With Raffaini on the other hand, I cannot find too many male results - almost all the results I can find are females, and his website is difficult to navigate for an English speaker like myself. Has anyone had experiences with either of these surgeons? Or just any knowledge of them whatsoever, or generally traveling abroad for a surgery (I'm from England so Raffaini is closer to me but Gunson actually speaks the same language as me and APPEARS to have better results from what I've seen - Raffaini seems obsessed with his female results)

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and Deleted member 16110
gunson is like 100.000 usd i think

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Entschuldigung and DivineBeing
Impossible to say which surgeon is better, since we cant see all the patient who got surgery. Its also hard to say even if we had one since every case is unique. Some patient got decent base and 1 big flaw where surgery ascends them. Other worse base where you dont see any difference.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Can anyone post male Raffaini before & afters? Why doesn't this mf have a proper English website its like he doesn't want my money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel and Pumanator
Who ascends their patients the most?

Gunson example
View attachment 1508419

This is a god-tier ascension. Guy literally went from LTN to solid chadlite. With Raffaini on the other hand, I cannot find too many male results - almost all the results I can find are females, and his website is difficult to navigate for an English speaker like myself. Has anyone had experiences with either of these surgeons? Or just any knowledge of them whatsoever, or generally traveling abroad for a surgery (I'm from England so Raffaini is closer to me but Gunson actually speaks the same language as me and APPEARS to have better results from what I've seen - Raffaini seems obsessed with his female results)
he needs OBO he has the same deformed orbital dystopia as me

maybe a little bit but he's still a solid chadlite in the after, he doesn't need anything he can slay as is post bimax imo

although now that you pointed it out i cant look at him without noticing it :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
maybe a little bit but he's still a solid chadlite in the after, he doesn't need anything he can slay as is post bimax imo
it's a cheekbonepill

he was already destined to be a chadlite the bimax didn't do anything

if he didn't have those cheekbones he'd be a rotting truecel post bimax

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 5786
although now that you pointed it out i cant look at him without noticing it :lul:
yeah he looks retarded once you ontice it

• +1
Reactions: maneg1
it's a cheekbonepill

yeah the cheekbones definitely meant he had a good base but the bimax absolutely did so something, he was LTN before imo due to his deformed jaw. bimax works best in cases like these where someone has a good base (good eye area, cheekbones, etc) but a deformed jaw

yeah the cheekbones definitely meant he had a good base but the bimax absolutely did so something, he was LTN before imo due to his deformed jaw. bimax works best in cases like these where someone has a good base (good eye area, cheekbones, etc) but a deformed jaw
it's over for me i have negative orbital vector orbital dystopia, 1cm gap between orbital and infraorbital rim and recessed cheekbones

how can you even wake up without wanting to killyouself if you're me :lul:

i'm legit mod lefort 3 + OBO qualified

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Nice how the surgery also made his browridge stronger and his hairstyle different

Nice how the surgery also made his browridge stronger and his hairstyle different
idk whats going on with his browridge tbh but even putting that aside the ascension is clear, still went from incel to chadlite
Gunson ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Need2Ascend
What he did?

Yea its very sad that you can barely find Ramieri results but people on this forum who had surgery with him report only good things mostly

it's a cheekbonepill

what is it about his cheekbones that's so good? lateral projection? or forward?

it's a cheekbonepill

Gunson uses HA paste for the cheekbones in many of his bimaxes

Gunson good before/afters are from the Arnett era. Look at recent ones on his insta, including one of a guy who got bone paste and it's very mediocre. Dunno how Gunson has the reputation he has.

However Raffaini, despite all his before/afters being astounding, has a fair amount of negative reviews and such.

I think it's more important to know exactly the movements you need to ascend and go with a surgeon who has a near flawless reputation than chasing the looksmax memes

… what about it? And yea, I’m aware it’s not a custom fabricated implant

You can only put a ball of paste so high compared to external or ocular incision and stuffing a much larger and custom piece of fabricated material in.

I thought this was obvious given the general discussion regarding high vs low

Gunson good before/afters are from the Arnett era. Look at recent ones on his insta, including one of a guy who got bone paste and it's very mediocre. Dunno how Gunson has the reputation he has.

However Raffaini, despite all his before/afters being astounding, has a fair amount of negative reviews and such.

I think it's more important to know exactly the movements you need to ascend and go with a surgeon who has a near flawless reputation than chasing the looksmax memes
there is no surgeon with near flawless reputation they all have botches

there is no surgeon with near flawless reputation they all have botches
that's why I say near and there is a huge range of botches

You can only put a ball of paste so high compared to external or ocular incision and stuffing a much larger and custom piece of fabricated material in.

I thought this was obvious given the general discussion regarding high vs low
Okay? My original comment was replying to someone saying a large reason he looks better is due to cheekbones. I just said Gunson uses ha paste for cheekbones, that’s probably why they look better. I wasn’t comparing implants to ha paste at all

65k for all same as lacoms and most US surgeons really

Alfi is higher surprisingly
For surgical fees that’s almost exactly on the mark for double jaw and genio. At least when my prices were set several years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back