Guy ascends with fake hair

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla, StressShady, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Hair systems nowadays are amazing. But you have to do your research, understand the different types and styles. And its not easy.

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz
Hair systems nowadays are amazing. But you have to do your research, understand the different types and styles. And its not easy.

legit? do you know a lot about hair systems?

legit? do you know a lot about hair systems?
I did reaerch the topic, just to have enough knowledge to be able to act fast when my balding reaches the no return point.

I did reaerch the topic, just to have enough knowledge to be able to act fast when my balding reaches the no return point.

what is considered the best hair system? not balding but this is what i'll probably do if my hairline starts receding or if a HT fails.

what is considered the best hair system? not balding but this is what i'll probably do if my hairline starts receding or if a HT fails.
If you want a visible hairline (hair slicked back or model type haircut) - thin ones like super thin skin. Expensive and needs to be changed every 1-3 months.
For not exposed hairline - thick base systems will work. It will be cheap and each system can last up to a year.

This is crazy just from the picture. Tbh you can't be 6.5 psl with those eyes but definitely boosted him a lot. How much do these hair systems cost?

This is crazy just from the picture. Tbh you can't be 6.5 psl with those eyes but definitely boosted him a lot. How much do these hair systems cost?
He's a 6/10

MGKmaxxing tbh

I dunno tbh just going off the picture those eyes are below average, from skipping through vid guys profile is good af tho
His eyes might not be high tier but I don't see anything wrong with them

His eyes might not be high tier but I don't see anything wrong with them
Upper eyelid expose like crazy, poor shape, bags under eyes, eyebrows aren't horrible but doesn't have harmony. They look like cuck eyes in the before and go up a few points when he smiles and squints. You'd have to be blind to not see how his eyes are under average tbh

I dont know if i should go to turkey for ht (2500 grafts), or just try a hair system at the hair salon from ops video. Hard decision.