Guy attempts to sucker punch a man, gets his ass beaten but then pulls out a gun and shoots the man (Brazil)

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Bullets don't care about muscles or fighting sports

Attachments

• Bar.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
This topic should be about what a pussy the asshole with a gun is. The guy with the muscles was just defending himself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, EliteMewing and 12 others
This topic should be about what a pussy the asshole with a gun is. The guy with the muscles was just defending himself.
I am aware, that's why I called him a guy and the other a man (y)

see you space cowboy

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BlackpillRemedy, Caesar4911 and 6 others
no he wasn’t “just defending himself”, he was seeking revenge.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Don't pull out gun over a bar fight c'mon...
Sad shit.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Danish_Retard, Alexios and 1 other person
no he wasn’t “just defending himself”, he was seeking revenge.
So he should just duck the first punch and then keep ducking more punches that likely follow afterwards?

You have major autism if you can't read the situation there. He instinctively reacted to almost getting knocked out, in a defensive manner.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and piec
Two lives plus their families ruined just like that :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and ElySioNs
So he should just duck the first punch and then keep ducking more punches that likely follow afterwards?
No. But after the other dude starts retreating, stop chasing after him.
You have major autism if you can't read the situation there. He instinctively reacted to almost getting knocked out in a defensive manner.
I can read it perfectly.

At the very beginning he gets defensive. But then the other dude started retreating but he chased after him to “teach him a lesson.”

Last edited:
  • +1
What a cowardly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Alexios and Eduardo DOV
He starts to retreat. But the dude keeps chasing after him.
IMG 7944
IMG 7945

• +1
he goes for the takedown when he sees the gun... the other guy is a fucking murderer, a piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Eduardo DOV
what the point to learn how to fight ? now i understand why most of the americans faggots have guns

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
all this cope shit about muh courage or being a pussy in the thread. at the end of the day the brave man lies dead in the ground while the the coward survives

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Danish_Retard, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
So many retards in this world.

No. But after the other dude starts retreating, stop chasing after him.

At the very beginning, but the. The other dude started retreating. He chased after him.
Lmao at that being called chased. Look closely, the guy who got punched back already had a gun out by 5 seconds into the video, at which point the victim is fighting for his life. The guy with the gun was obviously just looking for trouble

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Danish_Retard
all this cope shit about muh courage or being a pussy in the thread. at the end of the day the brave man lies dead in the ground while the the coward survives
No guarantee he would not shot him if the other one stopped

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and ElySioNs

low inhib chad watches as 2 monkeys battle it out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Yuki and ElySioNs
didn't watch to preserve positive life energy :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElySioNs
Lmao at that being called chased. Look closely, the guy who got punched back already had a gun out by 5 seconds into the video. He was obviously just looking for trouble
So how did they end up on that cooler? Did the dude in pink not push him up onto that in an attempt to beat the shit out of him?

what a coward monkey.

So how did they end up on that cooler? Did the dude in pink not push him up onto that in an attempt to beat the shot out of him?
Unless the victim is blind, he's seen the gun drawn out right in front of his eyes about to be used and is fighting for his life.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Damn that dude was trained too 100%

6+ years of martial arts waste

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HarrierDuBois and ElySioNs
buddy had one outfit

• +1
Hope the pussy who pulled the gun out gets skinned alive and salted

• +1
Unless the victim is blind, he's seen the gun drawn out right in front of his eyes about to be used and is fighting for his life.
And he doesn’t grab the gun earlier because?

maybe he was just drunk and had a gun. I mean, maybe it wasn't intentional that he went with a gun with that intention

Be smart not dumb, do what works not what you idealize.

It reminds me of school when people would shit talk “I could beat the shit out of you.”

Nigga you won’t do shit. Just pathetic posturing.

And he doesn’t grab the gun earlier because?
He's clearly wrestling him to get the gun off him as soon as he sees it. That's exactly why he dives in close, it's his best tactic in that situation, if he stands back he just gets shot dead immediately.

It's actually hilarious to me you can't even understand what's going on in the video.

• +1
He's clearly wrestling him to get the gun off him as soon as he sees it. That's exactly why he dives in close, it's his best tactic in that situation, if he stands back he just gets shot dead immediately.

It's actually hilarious to me you can't even understand what's going on in the video.
He moved him from the shelf on the side to the pink cooler. Should have kept him at the shelf on the side.

bearhugging and trying to grapple with an armed guy with free arm movement isnt the best tactic lol

he just panic wrestled, best course of action would be to give incapacitating strikes on weakspot areas and then go for wrist control and wrestle the gun away from his attacker

still most likely to end up killed in that scenario but way better chances than what the baldy did in the video

Life lost in 5 seconds. Brutal

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
He moved him from the shelf on the side to the pink cooler. Should have kept him at the shelf on the side.
In the space of 5 seconds there is a sucker punch, a punch thrown back and a gun drawn. That is an incredible lot of things happening out of nowhere in 5 seconds for a human being to suddenly process. It's easy for you to sit there and analyze it from the safety of your home behind a computer, but in the heat of the moment with just a second to react he did the best he could.

For some reason you seem intent on bashing the victim which is pretty pathetic to me.

• +1
In the space of 5 seconds there is a sucker punch, a punch thrown back and a gun drawn. That is an incredible lot of things happening out of nowhere in 5 seconds for a human being to suddenly process. It's easy for you to sit there and analyze it from the safety of your home behind a computer, but in the heat of the moment with just a second to react he did the best he could.

For some reason you seem intent on bashing the victim which is pretty pathetic to me.
“He did the best he could”, clearly not if he struggled to process shit.

“He did the best he could”, clearly not if he struggled to process shit.
And then there's you who can't even process the contents of the video, after it's been spoon-fed explained to you over a period of an hour :lul:

I'll let you have the last reply faggot

And then there's you who can't even process the contents of the video, after it's been spoon-fed explained to you over a period of an hour :lul:

I'll let you have the last reply faggot
Dude was using self defense after he got tackled.