GUY BELIEVES JEWS PUT CHEMICALS IN ORGANIC FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN INTERVIEW FROM 2011

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
From an old interview :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this guy says he grows fruit and veg in his backyard because of the Jews

Humberto: “We need to make sure we’re growing enough vegetables for the season. I don’t trust the ones in the supermarkets, even the organic ones. They could have all sorts of hormones and chemicals from Ashkenazis.”
Humberto: “Leo, your mom and I want to make sure you grow up with strong values. That’s why we’re teaching you to avoid distractions like iPads and focus on learning and exploring the world around you.”
Humberto: “Keep your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth, Leo. It might feel strange at first, but it’ll help you develop strong muscles and a good posture.”

Leonidas: “Like this, Dad?”

Humberto: “Exactly. You’re doing great, Leo. Just remember to practice every day.”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, vermillioncorefan, gigell and 3 others
Umberto is a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah they spray plants with pesticides many of which are toxic

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, rand anon, gigell and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and slavicpsycho
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Darkeningstar
Water

• +1
Check the chemical names they spray on conventional fruits and vegetables it’ll make your head spin

• +1
This shi fake lil bro, send the interview, I don't believe a single molecule

• WTF
Lost interview
Sure and you want niggas to believe you, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Niggas named Humberto and Leonidas talking about mewing in 2011 in a "lost" interview that you somehow remember? Toz, suck my tiny 4 inch dick you larping nigger

• WTF
You know what they are?
Yeah they were listed on some orange packaging once the chemical names were like 20 letters long jfl

• JFL
Sure and you want niggas to believe you, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Niggas named Humberto and Leonidas talking about mewing in 2011 in a "lost" interview that you somehow remember? Toz, suck my tiny 4 inch dick you larping nigger
They didn’t say mewing jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
They didn’t say mewing jfl
ik but they said the same shit, anyway unless you bring proof I won't believe this. It's another one of your schizo thread that never happened

• WTF
ik but they said the same shit, anyway unless you bring proof I won't believe this. It's another one of your schizo thread that never happened
Not mewing

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
You don’t need fruits and vegetables

• Hmm...
Water?:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back