Guy founds out he is a gay after having threesome with his wife

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
So I’m a 33M and my wife and I decided to engage in our first threesome with another guy. I’m straight she just wanted to try DP. My wife didn’t want him to cum in her and we weren’t using condoms. The other guy is also straight. So he was on his back she was on him and I was on top he told her he was about to cum and she immediately slid forward I was still in her but was now over his cock. So anyways he was cumming on my ass at this point and he was thrusting and went in to me it more or less slid right in initially it was extremely uncomfortable but maybe because of the cum it was easy. I was going to hop off when it went in but after the initial uncomfortable feeling I started to have an orgasm and it felt euphoric so much as though that my cock fell out of my wife as I sat up on him and I continued to masturbate until it finished.

There wasn’t any weirdness initially but after he left I went to the bathroom and masturbated to orgasm 2 more times thinking about the way it felt.

Is this normal? Also being that I’ve never experienced anal is the whole euphoric thing a thing?

Also being that I’m straight and have no attraction to males is it still acceptable if I want to be penetrated again during a threesome by a guy?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt, MagaPutinism, cyprian_tomaszewski and 6 others
hight T as fuark

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, BeanletMogger, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
If there ever was a post that explained all the problems with Reddit, it would be this one right here. I have never been more disgusted with that website, then I am right now. What the fuck was this cuckold thinking??

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Pikabro, MagaPutinism and 5 others
how do people experience this? why am i so ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Alt Number 3, MagaPutinism and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, MagaPutinism, TsarTsar444 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, edgemaxx and drimprovement
how do people experience this? why am i so ugly?
whenever it's a reddit sex story you have to remind yourself that they are hideous, disheveled, and obese

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Pikabro, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Link the thread

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't understand the positions he described, they don't seem to make sense and if the guy had cummed he wouldn't keep thrusting much after that.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Lord have mercy

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell
Sounds like something @Xangsane would write

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 62070, Xangsane and 1 other person
sheit he turned ghey its over

• JFL
Reactions: med
Spongebob fish

Redditstories.org

this was written by some faggot/bi guy with faggot phantasies

everyone who ever tried anal knows its not that easy to just accidentally happen like that

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
the average normie is gay in denial

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
bad day to be literate

this was written by some faggot/bi guy with faggot phantasies

everyone who ever tried anal knows its not that easy to just accidentally happen like that
need enema or something

whenever it's a reddit sex story you have to remind yourself that they are hideous, disheveled, and obese
Yet they are married while .org users are rotting in the basement