• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Dr. Bludy, Zeruel and 5 others
Alpha manlet beats up tall cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BearBoy, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Red shirt guy is such a pussy, he is pretending to be tough beating up a man on the ground jfl
I would have knocked him out with my special combo because I'm a high IQ boxer.
And then I would've taken his girl because I mog

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ascension and Sprinkles
Alpha manlet beats up tall cuck
bro was beatin that ass then helps him up and says “you deserved that didn’t you?” “Yeah I’m sorry” ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Dr. Bludy, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Red shirt guy is such a pussy, he is pretending to be tough beating up a man on the ground jfl
I would have knocked him out with my special combo
You wouldn’t have done shit bozo you would have pissed your pants and cried ☠ pussy ah mofo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 29786, ascension and 3 others
if only you could do this to the guy that’s tarring up your girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bro was beatin that ass then helps him up and says “you deserved that didn’t you?” “Yeah I’m sorry” ☠️☠️☠️
Well it needed to happen, their friendship might be over but it had to be done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 29581
All that for a roastie that wouldn’t even piss on him when he was on fire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, ManzareK, arabcelxxx and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and LampPostPrime
Should have beat his gf for having social media

Yeah, but did she send the nudes?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Vermilioncore
low iq normie npc men are just biden.gif. i grew up around trashy people like this who would mindlessly message other dudes gfs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
He's literally the aggressor lol how is he a pussy? That guy ain't soft bro, he's low inhibition asf for even doing that. You can tell you have never fought in your life. If you come across dudes like the one in the video and you want a fight 10/10 times he'll accept. There's no reasoning with those types.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and LampPostPrime
He's literally the aggressor lol how is he a pussy? That guy ain't soft bro, he's low inhibition asf for even doing that. You can tell you have never fought in your life.
He beat up a man that wasn't trying to fight, even after dropping him to the ground he kept hitting him while he was just tryna protect himself.
He basically beat up someone who wasn't hitting back, no pride in that

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
He beat up a man that wasn't trying to fight, even after dropping him to the ground he kept hitting him while he was just tryna protect himself.
He basically beat up someone who wasn't hitting back, no pride in that
Survival of the fittest
Alpha & beta
Women would get drenched from seeing him destroy that guy the way he did. It literally shows good genes for survival.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
How long to be a high IQ boxer?

This guy looks so skinny Idk how he succeeded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Survival of the fittest
Alpha & beta
Women would get drenched from seeing him destroy that guy the way he did. It literally shows good genes for survival.
I get your point friend but I'm not talking about women.
We men know that anyone could beat a man who wouldn't fight back there is no pride in that cuz it's not an achievement.
Besides women don't care much about survival genes anymore except in 3rd world countries, now they care more about beauty and IQ(not being nerdy but being successful and NT maxxed that's attractive intelligence)

How long to be a high IQ boxer?

This guy looks so skinny Idk how he succeeded.
He succeeded because the other guy isn't fighting back and because he landed the first hit, now you wouldn't get knocked out by a punching bag right? Cuz this is pretty much the same thing.
And you become a confident boxer with constant training over a long time, you would know that when it feels satisfying to land a punch and you hear the beautiful popping sound of it.
It's like the best feeling ever.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Some “friend” tbh

Survival of the fittest
Alpha & beta
The fact that women aka the most evil animal on Earth would approve means he is in the wrong

bet he wouldn’t try that with someone with a hint of any legitimate combat sports experience lol, those twig arms

still, that’s “some” friend”. goes to show dudes will sell u out for a crumb of pussy

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
bet he wouldn’t try that with someone with a hint of any legitimate combat sports experience lol, sloppy gnp

still, that’s “some” friend”. goes to show dudes will sell u out for a crumb of pussy
Yo dm some time. How u doing

He actually said sorry what a bitch lol

He succeeded because the other guy isn't fighting back and because he landed the first hit, now you wouldn't get knocked out by a punching bag right? Cuz this is pretty much the same thing.
And you become a confident boxer with constant training over a long time, you would know that when it feels satisfying to land a punch and you hear the beautiful popping sound of it.
It's like the best feeling ever.
yeah he’s untrained/aka useless but I wouldn’t feel totally safe as a striker

Once somebody gets a hold of you, the game completely changes.

best to avoid a skreet scuffle

Last edited: