Guy Goes For Penis Enlargement Surgery After His Wife's Affair

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
My wife had an affair

So my wife was having an emotional affair for about 2 months. This guy we’ve both known forever as more of an acquaintance randomly sent her a message after running into her somewhere. From what I gather he just started talking/asking her about life then it lead to flirting, then full on sexting back and forth.

It got to the point where he sent her a dick pic and asked her for a photo in return. She refused to do so (so she says) and then he sent her $100 for a photo. To which she claims she only ended up sending him a photo in a bikini as she’s uncomfortable showing that much of herself.

It’s been a little over a month since I found the text chain back and forth and dirty sexual memes that were sent to each other. We have 2 young kids and overall a good life and good jobs. I’m just broken as a man and my self esteem is totally shot. The dick pic thing got to me so much that I underwent a penis enlargement procedure hoping it might help with my self confidence going forward. It really hasn’t.

I never take to reddit for guidance or advice but I’d love to hear what anyone has to say or share.

:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Most reddit stories are larp

Don't waste your time reading them

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, NormieKilla, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Shouldve done a shotgun implant surgery on the wife tbh

• +1
Reactions: anthrax and piec