Guy I'm seeing let's me use his dick as my sex toy

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

This is a volcel forum
I've been seeing this guy on and off for a month and we have such good sex to begin with. We recently took a break from eachother so we both knew we were about to have wild make-up sex.
last night i had gotten done at the bar and he invited me over, we both were already pretty drunk to begin with. He is such a masculine man that i get wet the second i lay eyes on him anyway, but last night it was so much worse.
We each have a couple more drinks and then we head to the bedroom, sexual chemistry is off the charts and all i want is this man inside me.
We go from foreplay, to giving him oral, and then fucked me so rough, the only way i like it.
Its been an hour and a half at this point, im on top of him laying in my squirt and his cum, and im still so horny i cant even stand it. I start riding my soaking wet clit up and down his dick, i can feel every ridge of his penis and i just begin going even faster. Im orgasming like never before, all i want is his dick rubbing up on my clit to never stop. Im squirting all over him repeatedly, making everything even more wet and i literally just cannot stop. I get rougher and faster, he stares me dead in the eyes, puts his fingers in my mouth, tells me im his good girl and i finally fully climax, as hes nearly about to faint because i just literally blew his mind.
1 hour of him letting me rub my clit all up n down his dick, I’ve never had that before and literally was probably the best orgasms I’ve ever had.

As we go into round 2 of him fucking the shit out of me, he says “i really think im gunna marry you”

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Nut all over this dick slut

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, Gaygymmaxx and optimisticzoomer

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I've been seeing this guy on and off for a month and we have such good sex to begin with. We recently took a break from eachother so we both knew we were about to have wild make-up sex.
last night i had gotten done at the bar and he invited me over, we both were already pretty drunk to begin with. He is such a masculine man that i get wet the second i lay eyes on him anyway, but last night it was so much worse.
We each have a couple more drinks and then we head to the bedroom, sexual chemistry is off the charts and all i want is this man inside me.
We go from foreplay, to giving him oral, and then fucked me so rough, the only way i like it.
Its been an hour and a half at this point, im on top of him laying in my squirt and his cum, and im still so horny i cant even stand it. I start riding my soaking wet clit up and down his dick, i can feel every ridge of his penis and i just begin going even faster. Im orgasming like never before, all i want is his dick rubbing up on my clit to never stop. Im squirting all over him repeatedly, making everything even more wet and i literally just cannot stop. I get rougher and faster, he stares me dead in the eyes, puts his fingers in my mouth, tells me im his good girl and i finally fully climax, as hes nearly about to faint because i just literally blew his mind.
1 hour of him letting me rub my clit all up n down his dick, I’ve never had that before and literally was probably the best orgasms I’ve ever had.

As we go into round 2 of him fucking the shit out of me, he says “i really think im gunna marry you”
@Vermilioncore what have you’ve done, created all of these retvrds copy and pasting these reddit stories expecting to get a bunch of rep. It’s truly a horrible thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Vermilioncore
FUARK BROS you gotta stop posting these I can’t stop stroking my shit

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
@Vermilioncore what have you’ve done, created all of these retvrds copy and pasting these reddit stories expecting to get a bunch of rep. It’s truly a horrible thing
Wtf are you talking about? Reddit copypastas have been a thing for ages

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Imagine being Chad just laying there doing nothing and she's over here cumming on you over and over from just using you as a sex toy.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Outerz14
Wtf are you talking about? Reddit copypastas have been a thing for ages
Nah I invented it! Haha wow I’m so unique you guys are all rip offs. Sucks to suck ;)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Outerz14 and optimisticzoomer