Is that barret?

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg and ChoSeungHui
Sometimes he looks like gigi hadid on steroids

I mean bump this thread should be top#1 here wtf guys cmon

Thats how a gigamog feels

• Love it
Reactions: crmsxg
GQStyle: Hailey how would you describe Jordan’s style?
HB
: Like on a scale? I think Jordan’s fly. I mean, first of all, there’s not a time you walk down the street with Mr. Barrett here and not everybody stares at him. It’s like actually weird. I mean young Leo-looking boy… I think you dress great. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you dress in something whack or, like, ugly.

So what? I don't understand what's going on here. Are you the designated quintessential protectorate of Jordan Barrett?
GQStyle: Hailey how would you describe Jordan’s style?
HB
: Like on a scale? I think Jordan’s fly. I mean, first of all, there’s not a time you walk down the street with Mr. Barrett here and not everybody stares at him. It’s like actually weird. I mean young Leo-looking boy… I think you dress great. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you dress in something whack or, like, ugly.
wanna whip out his cock and start suckin'?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 470 and crmsxg
So what? I don't understand what's going on here. Are you the designated quintessential protectorate of Jordan Barrett?

wanna whip out his cock and start suckin'?
smth like that

Looks like someone that would be a member of looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
hahaha actually true
probably thinking “WAIT TILL I TELL ALL THE ASPIES I SAW BARRETT!! they probably won’t believe me and just post tails from the basement :feelswah:

probably thinking “WAIT TILL I TELL ALL THE ASPIES I SAW BARRETT!! they probably won’t believe me and just post tails from the basement :feelswah:
xD