• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WanderingBurro, rubberduck, autistic_tendencies and 23 others
Wasnt natty in the before either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, king_bandon, dimorphism and 32 others
his body was amazing at 71kg (obv a manlet but still)

no idea why people fuck themselves in the ass like that

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, king_bandon, tombradylover and 16 others

Dyel in a shirt but even so, theres no reason to get this big unless.competing

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Yerico7 and buflek
Guys obtaining that amount of size aren't aiming to attract women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, tombradylover, Yerico7 and 14 others
most arent, but the roid heads usually end up with a decent gf still. when i think about the massive guys in my gym, they all have decent looking gfs still

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Skywalker, Deleted member 22529 and 4 others
most arent, but the roid heads usually end up with a decent gf still. when i think about the massive guys in my gym, they all have decent looking gfs still
Niche. 1/1000 guys or so look like that

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, Corleone, forevermirin and 1 other person
Niche. 1/1000 guys or so look like that
8580.jpg

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

you never disappoint

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, tombradylover, mug and 4 others
Depends upon your face bro
At the end of the day if you get a hot gf committed to u is only a matter of face

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Yerico7, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
He never had any appeal anyway

Fucking male gaze

the before physique was god tier ngl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, czwarty and Skywalker

lmao ur pfp.. why'd u do james like that

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Johanjohan, Skywalker and 1 other person
how is he 71kg in the before is he 150cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Corleone
most roid guys I know date girls that could pass as trans due to them being obsessed with gym and low-bf.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, RichardSpencel and Skywalker

Jfl at using steroids @decadouche57

Manlet, ugly face and no money in first picture
sick body but too big for most women, manlet BUT FAMOUS,GOOD MOMEY...

Worth 10000 times

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl

he was roiding before, and he is roiding after
changes? dosages, years and food

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and buflek
most roid guys I know date girls that could pass as trans due to them being obsessed with gym and low-bf.
Guy who never saw a roided guy

You mfkers think that taking roids for 5 years will make u that huge?

Jfl at using steroids @decadouche57

To clarify this stupid post
This guy is a Pro Mens Physique Mexican competitor, he is in the top elite lvl of this sport and dont do that to maximize fucking, but anyways fuck more than 90% of this forum

Some of you are the only girly men who do EVERYTHING ONLY to attract more women, others have passions and money to make

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Yerico7, Skywalker and 2 others
how is he 71kg in the before is he 150cm
The rock 2002

The Rock was 196cm and 93kg in WWE at his lowest body fat. He only started seriously abusing steroids after he got older and quit show wrestling.

People with high muscle mass and low body fat weigh much less than they look like.

A 180cm guy with 71kg of pure muscle w/ 8% body fat looks huge. Much bigger than a 100kg skinnyfat geek who is 180cm.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies, Yerico7 and 1 other person

Male gaze maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, buflek and Deleted member 4209
View attachment 2060890

The Rock was 196cm and 93kg in WWE at his lowest body fat. He only started seriously abusing steroids after he got older and quit show wrestling.

People with high muscle mass and low body fat weigh much less than they look like.

A 180cm guy with 71kg of pure muscle w/ 8% body fat looks huge. Much bigger than a 100kg skinnyfat geek who is 180cm.
that is true, I think ppl way underestimate how low their BW might have to get to be really lean. most men won't go under like 150lb cos "that's a twink" but they might actually have lean muscle at that BW.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, tombradylover, Yerico7 and 2 others
that is true, I think ppl way underestimate how low their BW might have to get to be really lean. most men won't go under like 150lb cos "that's a twink" but they might actually have lean muscle at that BW.
I agree. I have seen tons of transformations online where people go from a very unimpressive 185lbs to a 155lbs of pure muscle and they look much bigger and jacked than they did before.

People get too caught up in numbers and don't realize your final weight will be very low when you get to your target weight.
Many huge bodybuilders don't even weigh 200 pounds.

Arnold himself was 192lbs before Mr Olympia and he is one of the biggest men of his era (and at a height of 187cm).
That's just 86 kilograms.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Guys here think getting a good physique is some kind of short cut but you need a HTN/Chadlite face minimum to slay. Being jacked with a normie face is pure male gaze @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Yerico7, Deleted member 22529 and 1 other person
I agree. I have seen tons of transformations online where people go from a very unimpressive 185lbs to a 155lbs of pure muscle and they look much bigger and jacked than they did before.

People get too caught up in numbers and don't realize your final weight will be very low when you get to your target weight.
Many huge bodybuilders don't even weigh 200 pounds.

Arnold himself was 192lbs before Mr Olympia and he is one of the biggest men of his era (and at a height of 187cm).
That's just 86 kilograms.
im 3+yrs trained at a 22bmi and nowhere near lean. would legit have to be about 60kg to be truly lean.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
View attachment 2060890

No way he is 93 kg in that pic he is for sure above 105

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Guys here think getting a good physique is some kind of short cut but you need a HTN/Chadlite face minimum to slay. Being jacked with a normie face is pure male gaze @Biggdink
Chadlite face without muscles/DYEL can also really easily slay if above 5'6
A tall jacked MTN can also easily slay
Chadlite is top percentile not everybody is that good looking

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Chadlite face without muscles/DYEL can also really easily slay if above 5'6
A tall jacked MTN can also easily slay
Chadlite is top percentile not everybody is that good looking
Keep telling yourself that to feel better. Tall jacked MTN is not slaying shit lmao, maybe roasties and LTBs. Face is very important and I am dead serious

• WTF
Keep telling yourself that to feel better. Tall jacked MTN is not slaying shit lmao, maybe roasties and LTBs. Face is very important and I am dead serious
A tall jacked MTN slays and I am not coping
Very few tall people are actually jacked and if you have both all you need is MTN+ or in some chad world HTN+

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 2268 and szolliontaraelis
A tall jacked MTN slays and I am not coping
Very few tall people are actually jacked and if you have both all you need is MTN+ or in some chad world HTN+
You're literally saying that to help yourself cope. Like I said maybe can slay roasties or LTBs. Height and physique adds some value but face is what most girls care about when it comes to sex appeal because it shows your genetics. You have zero experience with girls and making these claims out of thin air JFL

• +1
You're literally saying that to help yourself cope. Like I said maybe can slay roasties or LTBs. Height and physique adds some value but face is what most girls care about when it comes to sex appeal because it shows your genetics. You have zero experience with girls and making these claims out of thin air JFL
IK that face is of the utmost importance I'm not denying that but saying you need to minimum muh chadlite +tall+jacked to slay is pointless
Tall and jacked is enough to slay with above average face
And if you have chadlite+ face you don't need to step a foot in the fucking gym and get muh 18 inch biceps your face will carry you alone
But for someone who is normie and is tall the best bet is literally get jacked af and not getting bimax

• +1
To clarify this stupid post
This guy is a Pro Mens Physique Mexican competitor, he is in the top elite lvl of this sport and dont do that to maximize fucking, but anyways fuck more than 90% of this forum

Some of you are the only girly men who do EVERYTHING ONLY to attract more women, others have passions and money to make
exactly, plus being masc is important for male respect and fighting success. If a prettyboy tries to intimidate you you’ll legit burst out laughing

Guy who never saw a roided guy

You mfkers think that taking roids for 5 years will make u that huge?
i swear you roidcels are so sensitive.

obviously you don't have to strive to be that huge while roiding. What I mean with roid guys are muscle monsters that obsess over their size beyond anything else. And they tend to date the ugly chick with a six-pack from the gym.

find me one mr olympia contender with a non-ugly non-gym-obsessed girlfriend, i dare you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

obviously you don't have to strive to be that huge while roiding. What I mean with roid guys are muscle monsters that obsess over their size beyond anything else. And they tend to date the ugly chick with a six-pack from the gym.

find me one mr olympia contender with a non-ugly non-gym-obsessed girlfriend, i dare you.
Gym is mostly cope, its just an add on to a Chadlite face. Without face none of this matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Corleone
IK that face is of the utmost importance I'm not denying that but saying you need to minimum muh chadlite +tall+jacked to slay is pointless
Tall and jacked is enough to slay with above average face
And if you have chadlite+ face you don't need to step a foot in the fucking gym and get muh 18 inch biceps your face will carry you alone
But for someone who is normie and is tall the best bet is literally get jacked af and not getting bimax
Nah it's not enough to slay. I am tall/jacked but also mog Salludon face wise which is why I slay. You can DM

I know huge amount of roideheads who date nothing related to gym
Me myself i like normal women, with more fat than muscle, femenine

But if you speak about competitors most times that happens because they need a hoe who understand such a harsh and sacrificad sport.
Ur life is nonexistant at that lvl
But they use roids not to looksmax, they use em to become pro, make money or make history in the sport. So why u use em to prove a "looks" point?

So why u use em to prove a "looks" point?
because the original post in this thread talks about the dangerous pitfalls of many roidcels, specifically related to looks.

A guy that got obsessed about his size, blasted more roids, and by doing that lost arguably most of his initial appeal to girls. Seems fitting to look at pros to see what that gets them regarding the quality of girls.

you don't even have to observe Pro competitors, look at the type of women you are attracted to and what type of guy they are dating. for me, I don't know a single HQNP girl that dates a size-obsessed roidhead.

If you roid to look good, be my guest good for you, but at some point it grants you negative returns, if you end up asking yourself every other day if you are "too small" and debate if you should bulk up even more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
it seems to me that the bro @decadouche/Deleted member 2268
went mad in jan when i was not here and then deleted his account :feelskek:
dude was funny as heck and the biggest roid promoter here and told us how easy it was for a tall dude to slay hot bitches at clubs just because they went on a few cycles(i saw this irl- 2nd hand witness) and gained aggression and non nt in the process (test boost) and then he suddenly makes a U turn , boom 180 , makes a few anti roid threads then boom ropes :cry:

very schizo behaviour if u ask me

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and 5.5psl
dude was funny as heck and the biggest roid promoter here and told us how easy it was for a tall dude to slay hot bitches at clubs just because they went on a few cycles(i saw this irl- 2nd hand witness) and gained aggression and non nt in the process (test boost) and then he suddenly makes a U turn , boom 180 , makes a few anti roid threads then boom ropes :cry:

Well there's a secret to all those threads jfl
Pm me I will tell you that

• JFL
HQNP girl
i thought we stopped with this virgin blue pilled cope...are u in afghanistan ? is she a confirmed virgin in a society with no divorce? doesnt she have access to social media ?then shut the hell up with this bs
Seems fitting to look at pros to see what that gets them regarding the quality of girls.
au contraire, most of the "pros" here they would be laughed at cause they look like a fridge and so on but if u look at their gfs its literally ALL some blonde cardio bunny white girl with perfect curves (even though the bodybuilder in question might look like a bloated 40 yr old)
, not all but...youll see this alot on youtube/insta
also "pros" that are 5'4"-5'5" and WE ALL KNOW perfectly well they would be completely invisible at that height without the BODY that stands out basically, and yet they have super hot gfs

i guess a middle ground is to just say they enter the NICHE territory but the niche is waay bigger than we think- supply lower than the demand= hot gfs (men who otherwise would get close to 0 results due to bald, old, short etc.)

I couldn’t stand him tbh

News flash, every guys aim is to attract women, whether they realise it or not is a different story

wE DoNt dO iT For YoU is the a cope that only women use

Doctors diagnosis;

It’s over

• Love it

This gym chick has LTR couple high status gymcels like steve cook and is currently dating Cbum

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and 5.5psl