Guy makes a video crying about onitis death from hs HE NEVER EVEN SPOKE TO

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Bruh? Like wtf by the way he acts in this video you’d assume they were close. BRUT THE NIGGA LITERALLY SAW HER IN THE HALLWAYS

Like Wtf is this low T shit. He’s literally 29 hasn’t been in HS for 10 years and remembers some chick he saw in the hallway in 7 and 8th grade???

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, vanillaicecream, 1966Ford and 7 others
I mean wtf he starts litteraly breaking down in the middle of the video

Bruh? Like wtf by the way he acts in this video you’d assume they were close. BRUT THE NIGGA LITERALLY SAW HER IN THE HALLWAYS

Like Wtf is this low T shit. He’s literally 27 hasn’t been in HS for 10 years and remembers some chick he saw in the hallway in 7 and 8th grade???

imagine his parents seeing this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and Deleted member 21182
Rofl what a useless waste of oxygen. This is when I truly understand just how right feminists are when they say men are expendable. Imagine looking like him AND being broke. Who tf needs him? lmao I wish some low inhib niggers would break into his apartment and beat him to death with a crowbar

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 21182
imagine his parents seeing this
Fr doing this as a guy on camera is already cucked even if she was a friend but she was literally his classmate he bearly talked to, idk If this shit is normal for normies or if I’m just devoid of emotion

• +1
Reactions: 14vic

quickly read the transcript and he said he messaged her, but he got ghosted on facebook after trying to contact her again
you could tell this guy is mentally ill and an incel. why breakdown over a girl you had a few conversations with in middle school, and just ignored your existence after that

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 21182
Such a Sad Pathetic Cuck. I don't even remember most of the names of my middle school friends.

quickly read the transcript and he said he messaged her, but he got ghosted on facebook after trying to contact her again
you could tell this guy is mentally ill and an incel. why breakdown over a girl you had a few conversations with in middle school, and just ignored your existence after that

In these moments being blackpilled is a blessing. She never cared about him she probably only asked how he was in the first place cause he’d ask her all the time

Even the normies in the comments are saying this is too much

In these moments being blackpilled is a blessing. She never cared about him she probably only asked how he was in the first place cause he’d ask her all the time

Even the normies in the comments are saying this is too much
Has a foid no meaning at all?

Has she no general purpose in the scheme of the world?

Has she not a destiny; and, in spite of all her senselessness and emptiness, a significance in the universe?

Has she a mission, or is her existence an accident and an absurdity?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 21182
Has a foid no meaning at all?

Has she no general purpose in the scheme of the world?

Has she not a destiny; and, in spite of all her senselessness and emptiness, a significance in the universe?

Has she a mission, or is her existence an accident and an absurdity?
Men have way more empathy than women from what I see lately women are snakes to men and to each other

They have no morals and don’t care even for their partners

The only time a woman actually puts someone before themselves is their kids

Men have way more empathy than women from what I see lately women are snakes to men and to each other
Man's friendship is an attempt to see eye to eye (even this forum) with those who individually and collectively are striving after the same idea which gives the empathy; Foids friendship is a combination for the purpose of matchmaking. It is the only kind of intimate and unreserved intercourse possible between women, when they are not merely anxious to meet each other for the purpose of gossiping or discussing every day affairs.

A foid have no real existence and must of necessity lie. So that woman always lies, even if, objectively, she speaks the truth
They have no morals and don’t care even for their partners

The only time a woman actually puts someone before themselves is their kids

As soon as women have got rid of their own case by their own marriage, they hasten to help the sons and daughters oftheir acquaintances to marry. The fact that older women, in whom the desire for sexual satisfaction has died out, are such matchmakers is so fully recognised that the idea has wrongly spread that they are the only real match-makers.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Man's friendship is an attempt to see eye to eye (even this forum) with those who individually and collectively are striving after the same idea which gives the empathy; Foids friendship is a combination for the purpose of matchmaking. It is the only kind of intimate and unreserved intercourse possible between women, when they are not merely anxious to meet each other for the purpose of gossiping or discussing every day affairs.

A foid have no real existence and must of necessity lie. So that woman always lies, even if, objectively, she speaks the truth

As soon as women have got rid of their own case by their own marriage, they hasten to help the sons and daughters oftheir acquaintances to marry. The fact that older women, in whom the desire for sexual satisfaction has died out, are such matchmakers is so fully recognised that the idea has wrongly spread that they are the only real match-makers.
Men might not be open to friendships as much but the empathy and respect for others is real

Women are literally fake and backstab anyone

Idk where this empathetic gender shit comes from

He looks and sounds autistic...