Guy on Quora asks “ Why are so many women so harsh towards short men?” and a woman responds 😆

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am

This guy asks “Why are so many women so harsh towards short men?”

And a woman responds with the following answer:

I don't hate short guys. Not at all.

A lot of short guys are hysterically funny. I love to laugh, so this is a no-brainer. More than anything, I like intelligent and snarky. Although silly humor does have it's place.

A lot of shorter guys are intelligent. This is a big one for me. Some of the smartest people I have ever known have only finished high school, or a 2-year degree program.

A lot of shorter guys are the nicest, sweetest people in the world. I like that.

The only bad thing about some short guys is a Napoleon complex that gets in the way. Some short guys have incredibly bad attitudes that carry over into other parts of their lives. I've been yelled at by some short guys before. They yelled at me for being “too tall" or “not pretty enough.” Er, I know I'm not short but I don't believe I'm a giantess at 5'7 (170cm), and as for being pretty, well I know that I'm not going to be attractive to everyone. That's a given, and a part of life. No need to call me ugly, or try to make me feel bad about myself. Although some tall guys have done that too, so I think it's just a jerky guy thing regardless of height.

😆😆😆😆

Literally says their kind, funny and smart but no mention of attractive. Also, the slut proceeds to make it all about herself at the end of her answer by talking about herself and how men treat her! 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProBono, isis_Bleach, 20/04/2008 and 7 others

A lot of short guys are hysterically funny. I love to laugh, so this is a no-brainer. More than anything, I like intelligent and snarky. Although silly humor does have it's place.

A lot of shorter guys are intelligent. This is a big one for me. Some of the smartest people I have ever known have only finished high school, or a 2-year degree program.

A lot of shorter guys are the nicest, sweetest people in the world. I like that.

The only bad thing about some short guys is a Napoleon complex that gets in the way. Some short guys have incredibly bad attitudes that carry over into other parts of their lives. I've been yelled at by some short guys before. They yelled at me for being “too tall" or “not pretty enough.” Er, I know I'm not short but I don't believe I'm a giantess at 5'7 (170cm), and as for being pretty, well I know that I'm not going to be attractive to everyone. That's a given, and a part of life. No need to call me ugly, or try to make me feel bad about myself. Although some tall guys have done that too, so I think it's just a jerky guy thing regardless of height.

😆😆😆😆

Literally says their kind, funny and smart but no mention of attractive. Also, the slut proceeds to make it all about herself at the end of her answer by talking about herself and how men treat her! 🤣
I'm surprised she didn't mention that her boyfriend was 6'2.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, HarrierDuBois, noobs and 5 others

😆😆😆😆

When a short man is assertive it's a Napoleon complex. If a tall man is assertive, it's confidence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ectomorpher, noobs and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel