guy on twitter goes ER on indians with ai generated images

shia.jihadist

shia.jihadist

Hezbollah Executioner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, moredatesmorerapes, lowtiernormiechad and 10 others
Idc as long as he doesn't bring in the Indo Aryans

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Deleted member 78221 and ryuken
Image 33

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, JohnDoe and shia.jihadist
barry allen

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Those are rookie numbers, i've seen similar posts with massive amounts of likes, normies are blackpilled about indians these days.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, bloomercel, greycel and 1 other person
@greycel what ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
lowkey my idol tbh

4342515 1724776321587

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and shia.jihadist
IMG 3154

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and shia.jihadist
@greycel what ethnicity?
Half Punjabi with Asiatic roots, that half of family came down from what is Pakistan now.. also some relatives up in Jammu/Kashmir
Half Persian

You?

• Woah
Half Punjabi with Asiatic roots, that half of family came down from what is Pakistan now.. also some relatives up in Jammu/Kashmir
Half Persian

You?
Interesting mix, you identify as pakistani or persian? I'm full pakistani.

• +1
  • +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
4342514 1724776310229

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and shia.jihadist
You look paki or mixed?
Idek, I look Punjabi/Pakistani Jatt bones, Asiatic cuz of eyes slightly, with Iranian colouring and some features

The problem is I'm downgrown from orthodontics and 4 premolar extractions
Similar pheno to post above, @shia.jihadist Pakistani pheno, but more Iranid version of that slightly

• +1
Idek, I look Punjabi/Pakistani Jatt bones, Asiatic cuz of eyes slightly, with Iranian colouring and some features

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and greycel

Similar pheno to post above, @shia.jihadist Pakistani pheno, but more Iranid version of that slightly
Sounds mogger, i know how you feel about the teeth thing. I've had molars+premolarss completely removed on the bottom left side of my mouth and you already know the damage that has done. Also one premolar on right side aswell. Brutal honestly. Thinknig about teeth implants in turkiye or something.

• +1
Sounds mogger, i know how you feel about the teeth thing. I've had molars+premolarss completely removed on the bottom left side of my mouth and you already know the damage that has done. Also one premolar on right side aswell. Brutal honestly. Thinknig about teeth implants in turkiye or something.
Did you have braces after?
I don't think it's possible to get implants after they have closed the gap, using braces

I had it done before puberty, do you think it's possible or no?

Did you have braces after?
I don't think it's possible to get implants after they have closed the gap, using braces

I had it done before puberty, do you think it's possible or no?
nope never had braces, thank god for that, i've never been a mouthbreather but yh my jaw is narrow and shit tier regardless because of these extractions. My case is very unique tbh, the place the teeth were removed, there is some knid of weird abomination massive tooth that is half out for many years, think they can do something. Anythign is possible my friend, you can find someone in turkiye. I know i want to get it done badly.

• +1