• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Prettyboy, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
that faggot needs to get knocked out for targeting a mentally retarded kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 27472, kebab and 12 others
Its always the stick figure twinks wearing bonnets doing this scum of the earth shit, no honor for other men at all

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 28541, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, try2beme, slavicpsycho and 2 others
BBC bvll

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lonelycurry, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 21467
Its always the stick figure twinks wearing bonnets doing this scum of the earth shit, no honor for other men at all
notice how he’s chosen the literal retard over other normal students

he knows he would be knocked out by a normal person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 28541 and 9 others
It’s always the basketball people. Imagine being more impulsive and wild than a mentally handicapped person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, WeiWei, Deleted member 28541 and 8 others
If only that sped kid used his retard strength to suplex and gnp that nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 28541, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
It’s always the basketball people
water, and they think that people are racist for disliking them when they prove their own points and provide reasoning for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, chaddyboi66, slavicpsycho and 5 others
That's sad af tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, chaddyboi66, Offensive Bias and 5 others
water, and they think that people are racist for disliking them when they prove their own points and provide reasoning for it
14/60

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
notice how he’s chosen the literal retard over other normal students

he knows he would be knocked out by a normal person
Nigga took 5 minutes just to land a shitty ass punch JFL
He would get knocked down in 10 seconds if in a fight with somebody who isn't mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Deleted member 28541, Offensive Bias and 5 others
this BBC bvll is exactly what the hotties in high school want

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: traveler, Deleted member 28541, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I remember this, it happened here in Florida. This ain't a black thing, I also went to school with a few disabled kids and they'd get pushed around by the other Latinos/ethnics around here

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Av0nr, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Nigga took 5 minutes just to land a shitty ass punch JFL
He would get knocked down in 10 seconds if in a fight with somebody who isn't mentally ill
I think that retard would kill him with a king hit tbh

I remember this, it happened here in Florida. This ain't a black thing, I also went to school with a few disabled kids and they'd get pushed around by the other Latinos/ethnics around here
Touching them is too far, shit could be dangerous too. Might absorb an extra chromosome

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 24278
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
That’s unfortunate but what I do know is that this has been happening for decades and it will only continue to happen

Because you know as long as the individuals themselves (disabled) don’t have a voice then school systems are completely fine with it

Then they let the student off with a warning or a suspension, as long as a person is seen as less than, everything is kind of ok for certain people

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter and Deleted member 24278
do you want to be a stork, nigga?
All im saying in this thread is that bullying is natural behavior. Shaming bullies doesn't solve anything. These incels you are "saving" will suffer one way or another unfortunately. You want to save someone from bullying, teach him to fight and stand up for himself, if he cant do that, then he isnt meant for this world. :blackpill:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 21467
If I saw this at my community College I'd sucker punch that hooligan goon and take the exclusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 21467
Then they wonder why everyone hates them, brain dead apes

• JFL
All im saying in this thread is that bullying is natural behavior. Shaming bullies doesn't solve anything. These incels you are "saving" will suffer one way or another unfortunately. You want to save someone from bullying, teach him to fight and stand up for himself, if he cant do that, then he isnt meant for this world. :blackpill:
That’s how you create the American school shooting epidemic.

It’s more efficient to eliminate bully culture, that way you solve the problem at it’s roots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and WeiWei
why does the retard have an edgar broccoli cut

It’s more efficient to eliminate bully culture, that way you solve the problem at it’s roots.
so what will you do differently from Michelle??? Dont fool yourself, bullying cannot be solved just like woman finding their looksmach unattractive cannot be "solved" because neither are problems. Just evolutionarily in-built behaviors. School shootings are a difficult subject which i know nothing about, so cant say much about how to solve that.

Last edited:
brutal

but why he got a shower cap on

so what will you do differently from Michelle??? Dont fool yourself, bullying cannot be solved just like woman finding their looksmach unattractive cannot be "solved" because neither are problems. Just evolutionarily in-built behaviors. School shootings are a difficult subject which i know nothing about, so cant say much about how to solve that.
That’s a really retarded notion not gonna lie.

It assumes that just because the bully is physically stronger means he is worth more as a human being than his victim.

Imagine a low iq ape bullying the frail math olympiad winner in highschool. Does society benefit from allowing that?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
That’s a really retarded notion not gonna lie.

It assumes that just because the bully is physically stronger means he is worth more as a human being than his victim.

Imagine a low iq ape bullying the frail math olympiad winner in highschool. Does society benefit from allowing that?
I was going to say the following: evolution is gods will. do you think you know more than god?

But instead let me ask you this. You say its a problem that the frail smart kid be bullied by the low IQ jock despite it being natures will so you will intervene and play god (stop it), does that mean you also have a problem with all the highest quality woman (high IQ, tall, beautiful etc) wanting to pair up with the low IQ jock? Will you intervene, and force these woman to prefer the frail smart kid? How will you do this exactly?

Do you think female nature as we know it today is a problem?

Should I be racist to white people if they treat me like shit?

Niggers being Niggers. On Twitter „X“ all I see is blacks chimping out. Before coming to this side, I wasn’t against blacks and sometimes I felt bad for them. But the more I discover their violence against eldery, kids and Asians, the more I despise them.

• JFL
I was going to say the following: evolution is gods will. do you think you know more than god?

But instead let me ask you this. You say its a problem that the frail smart kid be bullied by the low IQ jock despite it being natures will so you will intervene and play god (stop it), does that mean you also have a problem with all the highest quality woman (high IQ, tall, beautiful etc) wanting to pair up with the low IQ jock? Will you intervene, and force these woman to prefer the frail smart kid? How will you do this exactly?
If the small kid comes to school with a knife and stabs the jock to death then nothing should be done. Just nature's way.