GUY SAVES A GIRLS LIFE BUT SHE FRIENDZONES HIM

asdvek

asdvek

FOUND THIS ON INCELTEAR, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. I FEEL BAD. THESE INCELTEAR FAGGOTS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND RETARDED. I FEEL BAD FOR THE GUY. THESE INCELTEAR NIGGERS FFS GETTING ON MY NERVES IM MAD RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SO STUPID STUPID BITCHES LIKE..

SOME OF REPLIES:

THIS IS TRUE. WHY DID HE GET DOWNED? YOU INCELTEAR FAGGOTS WANT US TO RISK OUR LIVES JUST TO SAVE A RANDOM STRANGER WHORE WE DON'T KNOW? HAHA YOU FUCKING RETARDS. BASED GUY BTW. IF UR ON THIS FORUM REVEAL URSELF.

A POST TALKING ABOUT THE ORIGINAL POST

HOLY FUCK THIS GUY IS SO RETARDED HOLY HOLY HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS WAIT WAIT WHAT IS THIS SERIOUSLY BRO THEY ARE SOO LOW IQ THEY ARE EXTREMELY LOW IQ I CANT BELIEVE THIS

I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT BELIEVE THIS FUCKING BLUEPILLED NORMIES "THEYRE COMING OUT OF THE NORWOOD" SHUT THE FUCK UP

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blatonslatt, The Grinch, Mewton and 13 others
ngl i thought that was a becky at first glance but looking a little closer shes ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: thatdraco, ineonx, Mewton and 6 others
FOUND THIS ON INCELTEAR, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. I FEEL BAD. THESE INCELTEAR FAGGOTS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND RETARDED. I FEEL BAD FOR THE GUY. THESE INCELTEAR NIGGERS FFS GETTING ON MY NERVES IM MAD RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SO STUPID STUPID BITCHES LIKE..

brutal.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
he probably didnt find his inner light

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Art of Pattinson and asdvek
Both look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
its over for you if you can't even get pitty sex ngl

• +1
Reactions: thatdraco, Latinolooksmaxxer and asdvek
I was on incels tear like 3 times for saying some of the most normal shit ever

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thatdraco, Art of Pattinson, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
I mean thats kind of his fault. If he did this to get laid then he shouldve expected this answer. Girls wont suddendly want to fuck you because you saved them.

I mean thats kind of his fault. If he did this to get laid then he shouldve expected this answer. Girls wont suddendly want to fuck you because you saved them.
whitepilled truecel

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
NO IF IT WAS CHAD THAT SAVED HER SHE WOULD DEFINITELY FUCK HER JUST THINK ABOUT IT. YOU ARE SO NAIVE I PITY YOU.

• +1
Reactions: thatdraco and truthhurts
NO IF IT WAS CHAD THAT SAVED HER SHE WOULD DEFINITELY FUCK HER JUST THINK ABOUT IT. YOU ARE SO NAIVE I PITY YOU.
actually if it was chad they would've already been fucking, wouldn't need to do that

• +1
Reactions: thatdraco, datboijj, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
If it was a chad she wouldve fucked him even if he didnt save her.
This action was not gonna help him.
Are you delusional ?

• +1
Reactions: thatdraco, datboijj, DarkLoner94 and 1 other person
If it was a chad she wouldve fucked him even if he didnt save her.
This action was not gonna help him.
Are you delusional ?
if the guy was normie however it might've helped him get pitty sex

• +1
if the guy was normie however it might've helped him get pitty sex
No? What is this logic lmao
Thats like saying firefighters espect pity sex when they save someone.

if it was a chad she would have fucked
even a htn could of left her there for dead and he is more likely to still fuck,nvm a chad

• +1
No? What is this logic lmao
Thats like saying firefighters espect pity sex when they save someone.
cope, it's not expected this is just the reality

• +1
IMG 6848

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
if it was a chad she would have fucked
if it was chad she'd be a stain on the road and he would be getting sympathy anal

ngl i thought that was a becky at first glance but looking a little closer shes ugly as shit
usually the foids that have a 'friendzoner vs hopecel' arrangement are mtbs, they do that because they dont have the validation and narcy supply that htbs and stacylites get on a daily basis so they get some incel normie to be their 'friend' (in hopes hes gonna date her like in a romcom) and keep validating their ego

This is not even true anymore in this day and age. maybe for older gens like millennials, gen xs and so on but nowadays on social media avg zoomer foids are brutally honest that they just want to date socialmaxxed chads and dgaf about anything else

Why does the guy look like that fat incel from discord fuck I forgot his name

Incredibly naieve and stupid for him to do something like that, simp levels to the highest degree.

nigga thought he was the cool anime mc, only to realize at the end that he was deku

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLoner94
I am Subhuman and very down bad for female affection and even then I still wouldn't save her because I know the truth about foids thanks to the blackpill. This post is prime example of this.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and LegitUser
I would never risk my own life to save someone else if they weren't my family, pregnant wife/mother of my kids, or very close friend. Doing it for a crush is just retarded, she's gonna forgot about him in a few years when she's getting pounded in college.

Ofc I would help anyone if there's no danger to me, but running in front of a car risking my own death to save a girl just because I'm attracted to her, complete insanity.

Kid got darwined out of the genepool.

He’s fat but he’s 6’3” and at least her looksmatch, this is the Portland area where even big dogs and legit HTNs are reduced to simping for trashy looking LTBs. It’s brutal here.