asdvek

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, TechnoBoss, mike21 and 2 others
Wasted 200 dollars or maybe even more:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Some other human is gonna end up drinking particles of that, the us filtration system is so fucked up that it cant even filter out the estrogen out of birth control either

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Some other human is gonna end up drinking particles of that, the us filtration system is so fucked up that it cant even filter out the estrogen out of birth control either
Toilet water is not filtered. Lake and river waters are

Toilet water is not filtered. Lake and river waters are
People may not realize that their water supply is being sucked in from the nearest river on the upstream end of town and then their sewage treatment discharge is pumped into the same river on the downstream end of town…..and the next town or city downstream on the same river does the same thing.
Every city in America that lies along a river does the same thing. By the way, that is most of the cities and towns in America.
We all are drinking toilet water that has been recycled several times through sewage treatment plants.
The astronauts in the ISS, drink, pee, process and then drink again - every day.
Here is a fact that is often taught in statistics classes in physics. Water is a very persistent molecule. Water today has been around as water for hundreds of millions of years. If you drink a glass of water, statistically, there is a 99.999% chance that at least some part of that water passed through a dinosaur.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, scrunchables and asdvek

I've done that with about $400 worth of the shit. Although the reason wasn't because I wanted to quit. It was because I thought the Cambodian military and the CIA had my hotel room surrounded and were about to kick the doors in any second.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BigJimsWornOutTires, LOOKISM-LOGIC and 4 others
How is that NSFW ?

I've done that with about $400 worth of the shit. Although the reason wasn't because I wanted to quit. It was because I thought the Cambodian military and the CIA had my hotel room surrounded and were about to kick the doors in any second.
Peak aura tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and asdvek
would like to turn him back into a drug addict dumb ass nigger
he will start taking it in 5 days again

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
When you know that he is a SEApilled married dude with a kid the aura gets x100 stronger
That is included in the equation.

Niggers like that tend to be based imo

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
When you know that he is a SEApilled married dude with a kid the aura gets x100 stronger
And when you consider the videos he makes that barely anyone watches, x1000 aura.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
At least smoke the remaining meth instead of wasting it. :rage: