Guy wakes up in his own vomit because of gaymergate and aspies

I know a guy with an aspie child. obviously he pretty much has to love it because he'd be discriminated otherwise but I know for sure he's disappointed with it.
he also has a younger child who's also aspie. I can't even imagine how disappointed the guy must of been.. I'd run away and start a new family at that point

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
I know a guy with an aspie child. obviously he pretty much has to love it because he'd be discriminated otherwise but I know for sure he's disappointed with it.
he also has a younger child who's also aspie. I can't even imagine how disappointed the guy must of been.. I'd run away and start a new family at that point

Raising and "caring" for retards is such a huge waste of ressources and fucking destroys the parents life. But hur dur every life is of equal value.

Parents should be allowed to let kids die if their is no hope they will ever be able to live an an independent live.

This would btw clean the forum of most spammers.

Images 34 1569671262583

Raising and "caring" for retards is such a huge waste of ressources and fucking destroys the parents life. But hur dur every life is of equal value.

Parents should be allowed to let kids die
yeah your parents should of diffidently been allowed to choose.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel