booked you an appointment for a suspected case of autism

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma, IWTKMH and Ron.Belgrade
you aint beating the nonNT allegations bud

• JFL
Reactions: ss07, ineonx and Schizotypalcel
This months faggot awards goes to:

Congratulations for being the zestiest mf on .org :soy:🥳
Wow! Amazing! now tell me ur real height and send me ur face lil nigga im gonna crush these lil balls

Wow! Amazing! now tell me ur real height and send me ur face lil nigga im gonna crush these lil balls
I mog u in every aspect in life, sad day to be you boyo

Is this rage bait bro u just posted getting called aspie

Is this rage bait bro u just posted getting called aspie
idk only thing i care about is being rated in terms of looks tbh i agree that im aspie n thats the reason im incel

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
no vid shows up

Not necessarily normal but u look mad good so it doesn't really matter

normal u mean mentally? i agree im autistic
Bro u look young, trust me this site is turning you into even more autistic of a person than you can ever imagine being. Do you really want to waste away years on this site when this should be your time to slay and have fun. Log off before the rot of these people reaches you

Bro u look young, trust me this site is turning you into even more autistic of a person than you can ever imagine being. Do you really want to waste away years on this site when this should be your time to slay and have fun. Log off before the rot of these people reaches you
idk man look at how i act im a retarded fucking autistic aspie its already over

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
idk man look at how i act im a retarded fucking autistic aspie its already over
to compensate for this i would have to be 7psl and ion even know what i am

• +1
also i been on this site since a year look it up

Any other side than looksmax you would be genuine mogger, + the only reason you're not neurotypical is because you're missing out on so many cues. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you may not be the most popular kid at school, and that is why you're here. But you've got the looks, you can find some decent friends and learn to interact with people non-autistically over time. You can do this bro just log off tho

Any other side than looksmax you would be genuine mogger, + the only reason you're not neurotypical is because you're missing out on so many cues. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you may not be the most popular kid at school, and that is why you're here. But you've got the looks, you can find some decent friends and learn to interact with people non-autistically over time. You can do this bro just log off tho
why not on looksmax tho? is it cuz of my bones or are my bones alr?

• +1
Looks like you're posting on a sugar daddy forum looking for one. Please stop twinkmaxxing bro :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
thanks man
and no, im not that shy. i am popular. but i am really really autistic and act weird. even girls told me that that i am/were with. im still getting head on the first day of school from the finest girl in my school and 2 girls always teased me and followed me on the hall but the thing is they always try to adapt to my behavior because they see im an autist. im so done with that hsit

and no, im not that shy. i am popular. but i am really really autistic and act weird. even girls told me that that i am/were with. im still getting head on the first day of school from the finest girl in my school and 2 girls always teased me and followed me on the hall but the thing is they always try to adapt to my behavior because they see im an autist. im so done with that hsit
ofc thats not like im picking the only things im js trynna give you a clue and not flex. in summary im just done with being autistic because i see that people see that in me

ı would fuck you high mtb

• Love it
Reactions: icxed