Guys be fully Honest. What is the longest you guys have been without WASHING( bath Or a Shower)

What is the longest you guys have been without a bath Or a Shower Be completely Honest.

• No more than 2 days

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • no more than 5 days

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • no more than a week

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • no more than 2 weeks

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • No more than 3 weeks

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • no more than a month

• no more than 2 months

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • no more than 3 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No more than 6 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 6 months (it's OVER TIER)

• Total voters
Deleted member 1180

Deleted member 1180

Seen Mike Mew IRL- 16Yr LondonNEETCEL
81341916 man in bath surprised guy with muscular

Bathtime FGGTS

Don't Forget to Scrub your SUBHUMAN Eye Area for Hunter EYES OVERNIGHT SRS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm gonna Be honest Since I am a Reclusive NEET I made an Autistic Challenge where i'd try beat my record for not showring. I got to a month and a half I BEAT IT BOYOS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII, psl7 fatty and Luke LLL
When I was 10 years old or so I went a month without washing myself because I thought I was going for a record or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1180
probably like 1 week, my hair were oilmaxxed from that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Alexanderr, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
A few days when I’ve been camping that’s it. Shower everyday when at home or uni

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and jefferson
I don’t even know.

View attachment 89080

Bathtime FGGTS

Don't Forget to Scrub your SUBHUMAN Eye Area for Hunter EYES OVERNIGHT SRS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm gonna Be honest Since I am a Reclusive NEET I made an Autistic Challenge where i'd try beat my record for not showring. I got to a month and a half I BEAT IT BOYOS
You are an absolutely disgusting monster, we should totally be friends! :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
LMFAO WHO THE FUCK PUT 6 MONTHS DM ME NOW.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Pendejo and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2810
Itstime789

anything past 2 days is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
you must be retarded if you dont expect people to put that as a troll
No trust me it's more common than you'd like to think for Hikki NEETs nowadays fr not even jk jfl

No trust me it's more common than you'd like to think for Hikki NEETs nowadays fr not even jk jfl
it sure is, that doesnt mean that polls on an internet forum are gonna yield even remotely accurate results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Maybe 24 hours

I can't stand being filthy :feelsclean:

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Max 4 days of maximum rotting. I doubt it's ever reached past that. If you're telling the truth about 1 month that's fucking disgusting

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1180
im gonna put down no more than 2 weeks bcuz i had my rhino on the 22nd and i still havent showered. i think i will next monday though when my bandages come off

The longest I've gone without washing was a bit over 2 months. i was so depressed i couldn't wash or eat but eventually my Mom intervened and called the Cops on me and they took me to Hospital.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: she didn't allow me to end it. she doesn't care about my suffering.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: subanimal, RAITEIII, Scarface and 1 other person
When I was a little kid like 4-5 days

other than that i’ve been pretty clean, almost never went more than 2 days without

1 month I think

maybe slightly longer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1100
No more than a week

Around 2 months or so.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1180 and Pendejo
When I was 10 years old or so I went a month without washing myself because I thought I was going for a record or something
Why didn't your parents force you to bath or something? That must have really hurt your social life.

2 weeks or so

Two weeks when I was in the military.

at least 3 days. maybe longer, I can't recall. I shower every 1-3 days. On average 2 days. I'm a NEET so I don't have to shower every day. But I get nasty armpit stains on my shirts that are hard to get rid of so I don't want to go too long without a shower. Especially during the summer

Why didn't your parents force you to bath or something? That must have really hurt your social life.
I WAS A NEET JFL AT HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE. I FORCIBLY ISOLATED MYSELF.

Maybe 3-4 days during winter. When it gets to the point where your balls itch and they clearly vinegar smelling, I have to bathe. I generally shower every day even though I'm autistic NEET dying alone trash, though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and 7 rings
5 days due to rhinoplasty

Not at all, and my social life was great at that time. I was spending like 6-8 hours outside with my friends all day without any parental supervision.

max on school days is like 1-2 days (i dont smell bad when i shower) and like 2-3 weeks when at home doing nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back