Guys Chewmaxxxxing is REAL

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
So I remember a while ago I came across this tik toker Nate Crosair and saw his “Glow Up”. Ill put some links to his tik toks below. So basically he was this avarage looking kid with preety narrow jaw and somehow his chin and jaw grew very quick. My theory is that he started using those jaw trainers or anything that has a tough surface and you can chew on. You can see from the side that his jaw changed because of growth in his masstter muscles. You can xlearly see from the side the definition of these muscles. His jaw changed completely. I have seen other people do it too Josh Mcgregor which is on my profile picture or Bradd pitt etc. Everybody talks about chewmaxxing but they don’t take action. Its actually so real just get some tough object and chew on that shit. I would only recommend it though if you don’t have a wide scull like that tik tok guy cause if your face is already wide asf and you chew more then ur cooked cause ur gonna look like a minecraft character. Also dont mind tHis guys gay thirst traps couldnt find sny other videos showing the jaw. He said “you lost face fat and etc” Thats bullshit his entire face shape changed because of chewing.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGenH8vGb/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, billymidnight, Rea and 1 other person
Inb4 “muh chewing bloat”

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere
no bro he did mewing and cold shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brootal, YugoDutch, descension and 1 other person
It only strengthens your massetters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and treezy456
Inb4 “muh chewing bloat”
Chewing will build muscle which will provide more growth on the sides which will strech the skin on your face. It will inly make you look like shit if you have a super wide skull already

• +1
Reactions: aber
Yeah it’s true I used to chew plastic bottle caps it made by jawline stronger

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
It only strengthens your massetters
Yes and has a side effect of building muscle. Think about it if you go to the gym and strengthen your biceps by doing curls on both sides for one hour your biceps will get stronger and bigger same goes for massetter muscles

What about the masseter muscle exercise boxers do

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
Ye bro just keep chewing till u look like a bloated pig

Ye bro just keep chewing till u look like a bloated pig
It will strech your skin and give you definition. If you have a square face then its not for you. But if its on the wider or longer side its gonna help you 100%. Alsobit cant make u look bloated yiu are building muscle which is becoming bigger and streching skin which leads to tight looking skin. And you wont be able to see results from chewing if your a bloated pig.

It will strech your skin and give you definition. If you have a square face then its not for you. But if its on the wider or longer side its gonna help you 100%. Alsobit cant make u look bloated yiu are building muscle which is becoming bigger and streching skin which leads to tight looking skin. And you wont be able to see results from chewing if your a bloated pig.
Medium sized masseter are Best, if you look at ur face from the front and if ur masseter go wider then ur cheekbones then masseter is nerfing ur looks

So I remember a while ago I came across this tik toker Nate Crosair and saw his “Glow Up”. Ill put some links to his tik toks below. So basically he was this avarage looking kid with preety narrow jaw and somehow his chin and jaw grew very quick. My theory is that he started using those jaw trainers or anything that has a tough surface and you can chew on. You can see from the side that his jaw changed because of growth in his masstter muscles. You can xlearly see from the side the definition of these muscles. His jaw changed completely. I have seen other people do it too Josh Mcgregor which is on my profile picture or Bradd pitt etc. Everybody talks about chewmaxxing but they don’t take action. Its actually so real just get some tough object and chew on that shit. I would only recommend it though if you don’t have a wide scull like that tik tok guy cause if your face is already wide asf and you chew more then ur cooked cause ur gonna look like a minecraft character. Also dont mind tHis guys gay thirst traps couldnt find sny other videos showing the jaw. He said “you lost face fat and etc” Thats bullshit his entire face shape changed because of chewing.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGenH8vGb/

water

It’s more than just chewing. That shit will just bloat u and make u look more like a chipmunk