Guys how bad has my gyno gotten?

nwescapee

nwescapee

Iron
Ive been invited to go to the beach countless times with my girl and her friends but im fucking insecure cause of gyno and i dont have the money to get surgery yet until next summer atleast , do i go or is it bad that i have to keep declining??:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240729-141731.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240729-141731.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20240729-142441.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240729-142441.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Debetro
nigga make it a spoiler nobody wanna see ur tits and it got bad btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, ronald_2, VonGaiden and 7 others
not even noticeable from here

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, kingpiin, User28823 and 1 other person
Ive been invited to go to the beach countless times with my girl and her friends but im fucking insecure cause of gyno and i dont have the money to get surgery yet until next summer atleast , do i go or is it bad that i have to keep declining??:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's probably cuz you are far away, but I can barely see it. Take closer pics

How would you get those titties

Don't worry as in the beach 99% have very ugly bodies, beaches are subhuman fests.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, Zeta and nwescapee
How would you get those titties

Don't worry as in the beach 99% have very ugly bodies, beaches are subhuman fests.
Your average fin user thats how i got them :feelswhy:,last thing i need is my girl seeing them tits :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Debetro
Your average fin user thats how i got them :feelswhy:,last thing i need is my girl seeing them tits :incel:
@descension average grinding looksmaxxer. Most of the bullshit promoted here has real negative effects.

I'm sorry, it will be fine.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension and nwescapee
yeah bro just stand a mile away from the camera then ask about how bad your gyno is cus thats the only pics of yourself that your not afriad to post cus you think your physique looks good in, stand further away next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft and ronald_2
@descension average grinding looksmaxxer. Most of the bullshit promoted here has real negative effects.

I'm sorry, it will be fine.
He didn't mention using any PEDs tho

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
yeah bro just stand a mile away from the camera then ask about how bad your gyno is cus thats the only pics of yourself that your not afriad to post cus you think your physique looks good in, stand further away next time
You fucking braindead monkey if i wanted to show my physique i can easily fraud with angles and lighting and a pump but im fully unflexed and slouching in those pics and i also posted close up pics in comments. Fucking retard

You fucking braindead monkey if i wanted to show my physique i can easily fraud with angles and lighting and a pump but im fully unflexed and slouching in those pics and i also posted close up pics in comments. Fucking retard
wheres the closes ups then? you remind me of the rate me thread schery made

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
bad photos

not bad at all