Guys, I just spoke to a Pakistani girl rn GTIFH

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
So I was walking my dog this morning around the neighborhood, and I saw this cute Pakistani girl I went to highschool with getting in her car I was and asked her if she was going to work she told me college, we made small talk.

This is the first time talking to a young girl my age in what... months/years?

Would her parents allow her to be a white med guy like me? @TRUE_CEL l @justinzayn

She's cute for her ethnicity. Let me describe her physically: tall (5'6-5'7), not that dark, light brown skin, long hair, good jaw jaw mogs me, really good curves, curvy body, nice thighs and bust.

She lives in my neighborhood so this would be the perfect ascension.

I'm glad I got off my ass and decided to walk my dog today. She told me she's majoring in biology to become a P. A this motivates me so much to start looksmaxing and careermaxing ASAP what I lack I must FIGHT, but FIGHT hard for it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and 1 other person
are u paki?

Die normie scam

So I was walking my dog this morning around the neighborhood, and I saw this cute Pakistani girl I went to highschool with getting in her car I was and asked her if she was going to work she told me college, we made small talk.

This is the first time talking to a young girl my age in what... months/years?

Would her parents allow her to be a white med guy like me? @tru_cel @justinzayn

She's cute for her ethnicity. Let me describe her physically: tall (5'6-5'7), not that dark, light brown skin, long hair, good jaw jaw mogs me, really good curves, curvy body, nice thighs and bust.

She lives in my neighborhood so this would be the perfect ascension.

I'm glad I got off my ass and decided to walk my dog today. She told me she's majoring in biology to become a P. A this motivates me so much to start looksmaxing and careermaxing ASAP what I lack I must FIGHT, but FIGHT hard for it.

Her brothers/cousins will fuck you up.

Not worth it unless you're going the full shebang and convert to islam.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, virren and FailedNormieManlet
if you are a kafir then no

• +1
Reactions: virren, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and MRD

I'll fuck them up I got 2 Mac 10's and I got paki friends that got my back. Also I know how to box.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and azezrd
Mashallah 😻😻😻🤲🤲🤲 . Convert to Islam inshallah yakhi 😻😻🤙🤙

you asked about her parents,simply not gonna happen unless she isn't religious herself
its forbidden for a women to be with a kafir
She can be my sneaky link

Did u get contact info?

Funny how all the niggas itt hating on me I already have on ignore.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 22126
Lol hell nah I'm good being Catholic wouldn't wanna have it any other way
They will kill you with big knives if she has Punjabi roots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

Paki cope they wont do shit

The average pakistani male is like 5'6 and works in pharmacy by day and a drug dealer by night but supposedly are on their deen

Paki cope they wont do shit

The average pakistani male is like 5'6 and works in pharmacy by day and a drug dealer by night but supposedly are on their deen
Average paki in UK is punjabi/mirpuri and average height highest of all south asian groups.

Plus that doesn't matter. Gypsies could be 3 foot tall but I'm not going to mess with some gypsy girl becuase the chance of her family getting violent is pretty high

Why do that when theres plenty of others girls out there?

People can do what they want but I wouldn't advise people going for random paki/afgan/somali/gypsy girls or any communities that are similar.

I remember that feeling a few weeks ago when I first met and spoke to my oneitis… ahhhhhhhhhhh I would’ve done almost anything for her. Beautiful face, feminine figure, adorable innocent mannerisms, dry asf socials :owo::owo::owo::owo: but lacking in an important aspect ofc. Now it’s worn off and while I still like her a lot, I can accept that I have no chance with her. There’s plenty of fish in the sea anyways. My jestermaxxing stack and future gymcelling gains should bait out and catch at least one of them

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
They are all female. Cowards here overrate and try to deter you saying cousins/brothers will fk you up yet i know so many irl paki girls w kaffir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I will be attempting this soon, in like a month or so...