guys i think normies are wearing shoe lifts or some shit

D

Deleted member 7313

LIT
ok so Like i was playing hoops with a ton of kids from my high school. like fuckin 20 kids all in one court JFL.

im 5'7.5 so like back in school a good amount of these kids heightmogged me. not much cuz Texas is ethnic manlets, but like there were a good amount of 5'10-6'0 guys

BUT GUESS WHAT...
when i came to play basketball today... THE SAME FUCKING 5'10-6'0 MOTHER FUCKERS WERE LIKE 5'6 TO 5'10.5 AT TALLEST
JFL IM NOT EVEN KIDDING, IM 110% SURE IM STILL THE SAME HEIGHT AS I WAS IN SCHOOL BUT THESE FUCKING DUDES WERE SO BELOW AVERAGE

the reason why i think: they were wearing shoe lifts in school. thats the only way i could understand them heigthmogging me so much in school but on a basketball court in regular sneakers they're my height. im in shock rn.

n

TL;DR FOR MY LOW IQ CELS:

THE SAME NIGGERS IN SCHOOL WHO WERE MUCH TALLER THAN ME, WERE NOW MY HEIGHT WHEN PLAYING BASKETBALL. I THINK THATS CAUSE THEY WORE SHOE LIFTS IN SCHOOL JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5746
Of course they are. Shoe lifts sell like crazy on ebay.

Back when I used to work at the office I would regularly see guys that I thought were taller than me and then one day they're suddenly shorter. I've also seen the opposite where guys who are usually shorter than me are suddenly my height or taller.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 7313
i would average 20 points 50 rebounds against those dudes

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 7313
i would average 20 points 50 rebounds against those dudes

JFL they were kinda good ngl. This one 5'6 chink fucker was eating everyone's ass. Although the only tall guy there at 5'10.5 (who was like 6'1 in school) was playing center JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Also nike shows give you 4cm easily

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 7313
JFL they were kinda good ngl. This one 5'6 chink fucker was eating everyone's ass. Although the only tall guy there at 5'10.5 (who was like 6'1 in school) was playing center JFL
are u in the 8th grade

• JFL
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 7313
fraud or death :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
ok so Like i was playing hoops with a ton of kids from my high school. like fuckin 20 kids all in one court JFL.

im 5'7.5 so like back in school a good amount of these kids heightmogged me. not much cuz Texas is ethnic manlets, but like there were a good amount of 5'10-6'0 guys

BUT GUESS WHAT...
when i came to play basketball today... THE SAME FUCKING 5'10-6'0 MOTHER FUCKERS WERE LIKE 5'6 TO 5'10.5 AT TALLEST
JFL IM NOT EVEN KIDDING, IM 110% SURE IM STILL THE SAME HEIGHT AS I WAS IN SCHOOL BUT THESE FUCKING DUDES WERE SO BELOW AVERAGE

the reason why i think: they were wearing shoe lifts in school. thats the only way i could understand them heigthmogging me so much in school but on a basketball court in regular sneakers they're my height. im in shock rn.

nView attachment 677071

TL;DR FOR MY LOW IQ CELS:

THE SAME NIGGERS IN SCHOOL WHO WERE MUCH TALLER THAN ME, WERE NOW MY HEIGHT WHEN PLAYING BASKETBALL. I THINK THATS CAUSE THEY WORE SHOE LIFTS IN SCHOOL JFL
the people i play basketball with seem much taller in public than on the court. probably perspective or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313