Guys in couple that stop searching girls

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Even you have a girlfriend,you should continue to always find the best girl to flirt with.
Your purpose is to have the better girlfriend that you can.

For example,i have had my first gf yesterday,but i mog her,so i will continue to search a better girl,but all in secret guys.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, itsoverbuddyboyo, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
I’m no cheater though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Don’t worry bro I won’t tell her

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1106
Wowzers, she needs to know about this right this very moment.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
Strong first relationship

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Same as hypergamy though, Kinda hypocritical.

• +1
t. foid

• +1
Even you have a girlfriend,you should continue to always find the best girl to flirt with.
Your purpose is to have the better girlfriend that you can.

For example,i have had my first gf yesterday,but i mog her,so i will continue to search a better girl,but all in secret guys.
She's probably cucking you already so I'm sure she wouldn't be too offended.

Strong first relationship
Yeah i know you should not do this for first relationship but i love new adventure and i am very bored very quickly

Same as hypergamy though, Kinda hypocritical.
If she is keeping an eye out for someone new, and is going to cheat on you eventually, you might as well beat her to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Festrunk and SikKunt
this site is full of slayers.

If she is keeping an eye out for someone new, and is going to cheat on you eventually, you might as well beat her to it
True, wymyn are very predictable. But if you know for a fact the foid you're with is genuine and all, I say to not mess it up.
Inb4 called a cuck

Impossible bro,she felt in love first.
That's exactly what they want you to think tbh. She's sucking on some bbc rn so you better find another fast.

I
True, wymyn are very predictable. But if you know for a fact the foid you're with is genuine and all, I say to not mess it up.
Inb4 called a cuck
I agree but you never know for certain, even with the good ones. Anyone is capable of anything if the right buttons are pushed. Plus women are attracted to men who slay and who are wanted by other women

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
That's exactly what they want you to think tbh. She's sucking on some bbc rn so you better find another fast.
Komon bro,i think "cheating" but she will probably not cause in fact our relationship started yesterday.I follow blackpill theory and i don't want being cuck as subhuman,it's why i am acting like this

Komon bro,i think "cheating" but she will probably not cause in fact our relationship started yesterday.I follow blackpill theory and i don't want being cuck as subhuman,it's why i am acting like this
If you truly believe in blackpill theory than you've got to believe in the fact she's probably already looking at other dudes. You think you were the only guy she wanted when she was looking for a relationship? You're doing the right thing by finding a side chick, that's all I'm saying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
If you truly believe in blackpill theory than you've got to believe in the fact she's probably already looking at other dudes. You think you were the only guy she wanted when she was looking for a relationship? You're doing the right thing by finding a side chick, that's all I'm saying.
What can i do to prevent she go to another dude ?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
What can i do to prevent she go to another dude ?
Nothing. Which is why you're finding a side chick. Cheat or be cheated on world tbh

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
LTR with a toilet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
OP is right

• +1
Reactions: Demir
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and SikKunt
this fag had one date and now thinks that he can give advise on girls :feelskek:

this fag had one date and now thinks that he can give advise on girls :feelskek:
Zuvay 2.0 bro jfl i learn more and more about girls everyday,what about you ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476